Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel bad if anyone half sized down on the Bones. Just hard af to put on, take off.

I always preached you can never go wrong with your TTS, on any shoe.

breh fit pics delayed.

these goddamb Nikelab ACG cargos fit like 3 sizes to big lmao

Right here.

AE3515B3-266A-471A-B7EC-473F787521A3.jpeg

But where’s yours pal?

Oh

Damb.
Didn't you have a trade coming for the Black pairs also?

Damb.
Didn't you have a trade coming for the Black pairs also?
i decided to be fiscally responsible and only cop 1. instead of black im copping a new laptop for my new private practice

i decided to be fiscally responsible and only cop 1. instead of black im copping a new laptop for my new private practice

Oh. Send me your Bones to try on so I can comment on sizing in this thread. I feel so left out.

Word on the street is that JM thinks the black pair is more fire. I think you should have got the black, with that said let me get that boner

yea man. its the drop crotch that bugs me. the actual silo and fit is like how most fashio fits rn
Did you go tts? Want those cargos bad but think I would need to go XS just to get them to fit normally and XS don't exist anywhere.

nah i sized down lol. i think im gonna keep. i was thinking fo freaking that JNCO/UFO vibe for the spring anyway

about to buy those also. I was told to go a size down from your nike tech fleece size.

you sized down and they were still that big? sheesh

I got a small and a medium of those pants. Small fits way better but I kinda like how baggy the medium is. I also just fold over the waist down to get rid of that drop crotch look. Im usually a 32-33 waist for jeans

Anyone have both pairs of the Air FOG 1s that can comment on sizing difference? I can fit into a 7 in the black with slight restriction, but can't even put my foot in the bones same size. I'm a 7.5 TTS.

Back
Top Bottom