Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No one will ever want to admit they're selfish so they use god as a facade. It's rare people genuinely mean things unless they talking trash.

Yeah, but he justified the costs by bringing god into it... that's lame as hell.
Oh I agree 100% on that. Don’t use a higher power to justify the taxing. Like a preacher saying “God wants me to have a private jet.” Really *****?!? That is corniest **** I’ve heard in a while. But I can only imagine how difficult it is to state this kind of stuff in such a way as to not make anyone upset. “People will pay, so why not,” you’re an a**hole. “I only make my stuff for people with big bucks,” you’re an a**hole. “The quality of material I use is top notch,” people find out you use regular ol’ sweatshops (especially in this case with FOG Nike stuff), you’re an a**hole. Kind of can’t win.

Thoughts on Nike in general?

Excellent question. TBH I do not know anything about them other than the famous sweatshops and horrible workplaces. I still buy their stuff, there's no other brand who offers something similar and doesn't do the same. Though I do not buy Nike stuff of certain players.

Oh I agree 100% on that. Don’t use a higher power to justify the taxing. Like a preacher saying “God wants me to have a private jet.” Really *****?!? That is corniest **** I’ve heard in a while. But I can only imagine how difficult it is to state this kind of stuff in such a way as to not make anyone upset. “People will pay, so why not,” you’re an a**hole. “I only make my stuff for people with big bucks,” you’re an a**hole. “The quality of material I use is top notch,” people find out you use regular ol’ sweatshops (especially in this case with FOG Nike stuff), you’re an a**hole. Kind of can’t win.

I be getting heated at people who wanna blame their own actions on God. Your example with the preacher with his jet is perfect.

Jerry was better off just not trying to explain himself. There's no need. People already know why he charges what he charges - it's greed, plain and simple. It was pretty much a rhetorical question that was asked to him. But then he tried to mask his greed by bringing god into it which is lame.

I be getting heated at people who wanna blame their own actions on God. Your example with the preacher with his jet is perfect.

Jerry was better off just not trying to explain himself. There's no need. People already know why he charges what he charges - it's greed, plain and simple. It was pretty much a rhetorical question that was asked to him. But then he tried to mask his greed by bringing god into it which is lame.
oh that comment is nothing u should see when he cries about people copying his jeans. on some, imma call da feds lmao

Thanks. Yeah, I hate it when people use that reasoning as well.

And yeah, he should've just not answered the question, seeing as he took it that direction. But we're all in this rat race, so I'm not gonna call it greed though. If I could rip up some tees and people would buy them at $500 a piece, why wouldn't I if I could feed my family and live the life I'd want to live that way?

I disagree. I try not to endorse people who sell stuff I like but whose ideas and/or doings are really BS. From buying clothes to watching a TV series. And I say "I try" because sometimes we don't know who's behind each thing we consume, but I certainly do my part.

Yeah I ain’t trying to change the world...

damb i dont wanna bring religion into this bc i know its a hot button topic but ima post this bc its relevant to da topic right now.

i'm gonna lean to the positive and hope that NT can be mature in this continued discussion (lowkey, RIP doe)

Youre trying to say the FoG’s are better I get it.

But dont make no stupid comparisons either. :lol: Two entirely different designs. Only thing they share are the fact they are high tops.

Na, I’m not saying a takedown OF THE FOG1.. I simply mean a takedown model in general. Maybe Off Brand is a better phrase.

Can anyone help with a legit check

Attachments

• 1877B61F-297B-4F9D-915B-44F72726E463.jpeg
    1877B61F-297B-4F9D-915B-44F72726E463.jpeg
    266.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 802F3EAF-CF5B-4FB0-94D6-2D1265D75FCD.jpeg
    802F3EAF-CF5B-4FB0-94D6-2D1265D75FCD.jpeg
    239.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 1F57AC9F-51BE-4660-BB7F-73CCD5C58BDE.jpeg
    1F57AC9F-51BE-4660-BB7F-73CCD5C58BDE.jpeg
    243.4 KB · Views: 70
Can anyone help with a legit check

I'd be cautious. Leg opening on 3rd pic is way too wide. Normally it should line up with the vertical portion of the cage. But the pair in the pic has its opening way past the the vertical portion of the cage.

Toebox material looks odd too.

Back
Top Bottom