Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I understand it's frustrating for people outside of NYC, LA and Chi, but the demand just isn't as great outside of these 3 city. Look at why footlocker and nike are closing and they're trying to market around the big cities. Nike is a business and they're not just in the business of selling hype sneakers. The other sneakers and products also have to sell.
put a ubiq or supreme or whatever in any of those places you think have no interest and watch the line wrap around the block twice+.

thinking ppl elsewhere aren't interested in the same exact things ppl in larger cities are interested in is outdated thinking. the net has blurred lines and ppl have always been interested in the same things we have in the north but just didn't/don't have access to it.

Well I understand it's frustrating for people outside of NYC, LA and Chi, but the demand just isn't as great outside of these 3 city. Look at why footlocker and nike are closing and they're trying to market around the big cities. Nike is a business and they're not just in the business of selling hype sneakers. The other sneakers and products also have to sell.

I don't know man. I think demand is pretty big in SF, but our Niketown don't get SNKRS Pass for hyped drops.

you don't know what my world revolves around. you should speak for yourself.

in the actual real world ppl are considering and have actualli purchased flights to cities they otherwise would never go to to spend money on things they should be able to get online or in person but they cannot due to these weird *** tactics and all that that nike does.

and ppl like yourself cosign that ****ery.
smh in digust.

none of you should say a thing about bots and all that since you feel the way you do.

How old are you? I agree the net has blurred the lines but still the fact is, no one cares as much in smaller cities.

Really hope I can score on da green. Might off Lacagos if I moss

Your world revolves around other people who are into what you are into.

If you look at the actual real world, you would see the people who care about these limited releases vs those who do is foolish to even compare.

The worlds not suppose to be fair. You want a more fair shot? Move back to NY.
That sounds dumb :smh: the world's not supposed to be fair, da fuq.

Nike-Air-Fear-of-God-1-Yellow.jpg

im waiting for this
THE HARDEST OF THEM ALL AND JERRY PLAYING GAMES :smh:

Same FTL L with a 10 min. I haven’t hit anything limited with a 10 min start since black Levi 4s. Would love to know how these apps pick.

Back
Top Bottom