Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Already stepping out for the rest of the night but I'm wearing them now if this helps. :tongue:
2CF8E18B-B436-4C8C-9B9B-04D417CEA5ED.jpeg

Yeah this is even better.

:wink:

Also after wearing these for a bit I've noticed that the collar fits a LITTLE bit differently than my other pairs. Almost like it flares out even when I'm not wrapping the laces around it, mostly by the zipper.. I think it's bad QC but I can't entirely rule out that this was done intentionally by Nike to address complaints about getting them on and off. If it is intentional it's not drastic but definitely noticeable on my skinny ankles. lol

Gotta wait for everyone else's on-feet pics to come in. They look almost identical in shape to my black and bone pairs off foot which is the weirdest part.

Yeah extra set of longer laces in the same color and another set of toggles that are completely sail in addition to the standard hang tag that's been in every release.

well the sail pair are impending bricks so you'll be able to get em for a fair price on the after-market.
I dunno about that orange and green were the worst and they seemed to have bottomed out now and will probably start going up....the sails will probably bottom around the same maybe a little higher...450-460

I dunno about that orange and green were the worst and they seemed to have bottomed out now and will probably start going up....the sails will probably bottom around the same maybe a little higher...450-460
i'd be surprised if either of the 3 hit 600 again though

11.5 not my size but I’m size swapping for my 8. It was a retail oop from someone in my group chat that I don’t even know lol

based of the fit pic, my one issue w da sail being mesh is that it looks like the creases and bunching of the mesh is gonna be an eyesore.

Sails definitely seemed more limited than I had expected. What were the numbers....seem like alot more orange were out there...

Not sure if ppl realized that there’s so many sneaker releases these days that ppl forget about certain pairs. Let them release 3 or 4 more colors of FOG 1s and see what prices end up being. We just had the dumbest GOAT debate not too long ago. Grails have turned into what has the most hype

Not sure if ppl realized that there’s so many sneaker releases these days that ppl forget about certain pairs. Let them release 3 or 4 more colors of FOG 1s and see what prices end up being. We just had the dumbest GOAT debate not too long ago. Grails have turned into what has the most hype
:rofl: if those raptor 4's hit grail status on here i'm gonna have a problem w/ it.

Only FoG1 color that matters to me right now are these. I put these on top over every pair that's released so far :nthat: :

Nike-Air-Fear-of-God-1-Yellow.jpg

Back
Top Bottom