Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only FoG1 color that matters to me right now are these. I put these on top over every pair that's released so far :nthat: :

Nike-Air-Fear-of-God-1-Yellow.jpg
although i want an all black pair i think jerry/nike should move on from this silhouette for a few years after this color way. I'd hate to see this model become watered down. this yellow pair is the perfect way to end it.

although i want an all black pair i think jerry/nike should move on from this silhouette for a few years after this color way. I'd hate to see this model become watered down. this yellow pair is the perfect way to end it.

Agreed. But watch it be the most limited pair to date :angry:

i'd be surprised if either of the 3 hit 600 again though
Sails are the only pair that even have a chance of hitting $600 and that’s a small chance. Orange and Spruce will never hit $600.

I saw the orange on feet today and they looked horrible. Too bright for such a big shoe.

Jerry needs to say 10 Hail Marie’s after thinking it was a good idea to release those things.

Surprised no one has rocked one green and one orange yet :lol:
i don't recall seeing an on feet for either on here. MAYBE 1 or 2. idk if they was ig or not though, i can't remember. but yeah, anybody that wears those are probably only gonna wear them once & them regret unds'ing them.

Purchased DS Light Bone 1s for 610 size 9 from Goat. Seller shipped yesterday, hoping no funny business. I personally was going to move on from the Air FOG 1s since I've been more selective in my sneaker purchases (retail & resell) but couldn't say no to that price. If I don't like em, they're going to another homie who's still on the hunt for a pair in his price range.

I've chilled with sneakers but man these sneaker threads on NT be convincing me to purchase tings I don't need :lol:
Only on NT where we can justify sneaker spending. Team Excess :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom