Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
986B5FFF-548C-43DA-B520-3F608DD2112B.jpeg

Besides some glue stains here and there, I love em. RIP if anything spills on them. That mesh is pure white lol

Recently let go of my FOG1 black after getting both Raids.

Dont get me wrong, FOG1 is a beautiful shoe aesthetically, but its lack of practicality is a major con.

The Raids are all around better value and much better functionally.

Dont get me wrong, FOG1 is a beautiful shoe aesthetically, but its lack of practicality is a major con.

So true...

I feel the same. FoG1s are a very nice looking shoe, but I would most likely wear the Raids more often.

Practicality is why I struggle with this damn shoe. I want it but when tf would I wear it?

What happened to the light bone skylons?

They disappeared from the release calendar in February.

The fact that the zipper feels very fragile, clunky, and makes me afraid of ripping them off everytime I put em on and take em off is a really big con for me

What happened to the light bone skylons?

They disappeared from the release calendar in February.

Think they were scratched from releasing in the US. Bought them off SX for 130, forgot a placed a bid one drunken night and woke up last week to a seller accepting :D

Still dont get how this is a ridiculous notion.

AS A WHOLE, the 350 wave did exactly what it set out to do, put Yeezy’s on everyone. Nike Yeezy’s? Sure they have the hype, notoriety, etc but what did it do for the sneaker culture? Not much.

Adidas Yeezy gave us 350’s, 750’s, 500’s, 700’s in different colors, V1/V2’s. EVERYONE has atleast one. So yeah, Adidas Yeezy > Nike.

You really think the Nike Yeezys did nothing for sneaker culture? Were you around then? Because if thats what you think you either weren't around or simply oblivious to how much those shoes changed things.

The fact that he was the first non-athlete to get a shoe from Nike is HUGE. Adidas seized on what Kanye built with Nike and made it possible for there to be a million different 350s that are all just a shade different.

Back
Top Bottom