Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really dont feel like going to sit in line this morning, might see if this sit or Jerry drops em at his pop up

On one hand, I'm happy I still have $350 in my pocket. But on the other hand, I wanted these in the collection.

I could sell something to get these since resale is pretty low and will only go lower, but I ain't really bout that resale life.

you won satin black toes and travis 6s off the draw right? what are you gonna do with those? I'd definitely off the 6s and use some funds towards these

Woke up to a last minute W. :nthat:

E7907B46-E5F7-4DCA-998A-7182ABD6157F.jpeg

I really dont feel like going to sit in line this morning, might see if this sit or Jerry drops em at his pop up

I believe they are at the pop up but didn’t wanna mess with the hypebeasts and hobos. One or the other would have been fine but both? Nah.

I never win FOGs. Got the Black OG’s by asking friends but this is my first legit W and on the third colorway I liked only behind the Yellows.

A series of Ls, just as I expected. Less inclined to pay resale now that GOAT charges tax now too :ohwell:

you won satin black toes and travis 6s off the draw right? what are you gonna do with those? I'd definitely off the 6s and use some funds towards these

Yeah I did. I was thinking about offing the Satin Black Toes since I already have the Union Black Toes and I feel lowkey guilty buying a sneaker intended for women. And I'm not sure I can part ways with the 6s just because I don't own any other TS collabs or 6s.

But my reselling experience went terrible. Tried to off a pair of DS Kyrie 1s for under retail and StockX denied it saying it showed signs of wear and tear :smh: then ended up charging me for returning it to me. So I pretty much paid them to not sell my sneakers.

I won but my dumbass bank denied the charge bc they thought it was fraud so I lost out - smh!

Got to concepts and they are telling winners that there was a mistake and folks got two W’s for these and the 1s so they are asking ppl if they want the 1s.

Total BS ..not even surprised.

Back
Top Bottom