Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of my latest pickups, would recommend if you can find your size
Well to keep it Nike fog aligned these just came in

ADDD0A6D-744F-4994-B83E-F62F07A0EB73.jpeg

might go for the f&f air fog 1’s and call it a day

Attachments

• IMG_0572.jpg
    IMG_0572.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 130
IMG_1258.jpg

Not mad at that. Price came back down a little after the spike with the Jerry/Adidas news, and StockX knocked $50 off after their glitch wouldn't let me purchase that day. Double up secured
Initial price jump when Jerry announced he was leaving was ridiculous because the asking went up but final sale prices hovered around the normal resale price. I think resellers thought price would jump immediately but that has be determined to not be the case. Maybe years from now.

Initial price jump when Jerry announced he was leaving was ridiculous because the asking went up but final sale prices hovered around the normal resale price. I think resellers thought price would jump immediately but that has be determined to not be the case. Maybe years from now.
This pair in my size was still going for under $600 before the news happened. The last 7 sales (except for the one I managed to grab) have all been over $800. The other pair I own (triple blacks) went from under $500 to just under 6. The asks were definitely inflated, but the jump has been real. And now that we know we aren't getting any more, I think we know the trajectory it's on.

Update on the new pair: Did a quick side-by-side with my Oatmeals from SNKRS and the pair looks good, prob even fewer flaws/glue stains on this one. The bad news is I noticed how badly that milky midsole yellows.

I've got an update on the yellow joints. GOAT ended up sending me the shoes without the accessories (they gave me a discount for "markings" but never told me about the missing laces and toggles.) The discount was honestly pretty substantial, I was still bummed but I couldn't realistically expect them to find them for me. I got in contact with some rep manufacturers and they were super ****ty about splitting up their pairs from their accessories, as if there was a limit to how many they could make. lol

Thankfully I had a spare pair of clear lace locks, bought some yellow ones and extra clear ones in case I broke my official ones. Worked my fingers raw but I ended up making a bunch of sets! The extra clear ones ended up being really ****ty, ended up cracking them by removing the buttons so I sanded them down to hide the cracks. The yellow ones were the same casing as the official ones but the buttons were a little bit smaller, ended up not being an issue.

End results:
0XfxbeH.jpg

IsQCySC.png

Not too shabby, right? :emoji_sweat_smile:

Fam I’m about to cop the Essentials sweat pants (SS20). Anyone who has a pair care to help a brotha out with sizing. I’m 5-10, 190. I’m not sure if I should cop a M or L. TIA

I'm the same height and 130 and I wear XS so don't worry about inseam magic872 magic872 . Go your regular TTS for a baggy fit and size down for a more fitted one.

Fam I’m about to cop the Essentials sweat pants (SS20). Anyone who has a pair care to help a brotha out with sizing. I’m 5-10, 190. I’m not sure if I should cop a M or L. TIA
Like everyone said it depends if you want them baggy-ish but not overly baggy like sweats should be imo Go L, I wear M and I’m 5’9 155-160, unless you want them slim I have small pair and they are too slim for how I like my sweats to look

Last edited:
Depends how you want it to fit, slimmer go for an M. Looser like Jerry wears (not as loose) it go for the L.
repped

Like everyone said it depends if you want them baggy-ish but not overly baggy like sweats should be imo Go L, I wear M and I’m 5’9 155-160, unless you want them super slim I have small pair and they are too slim for how I like my sweats to look
repped

Anyone got sizing on the NBA/Nike shorts. looking to cop the cream and maybe the black.

I’m a medium in my nike woven shorts. (6,0 about 150)

should i go the same size?

“Pulled up in my hood and I jumped out the Wraith
Bust down patty diamonds jump out the face
Fear of god on me I got nuthin but faith
Like where the love I’m feelin nuthin but hate” Meek
30C8737C-71A8-4124-85DB-6C9B4D65F3CD.jpeg

it’s Patek as in a bust down Patek philippe, not patty.

Any cure for ketchup on Oatmeals FOG1? someone accidentally spilled some on mine. Cleaned it up with white vinegar and before water. There is still a hint of red in the suede but only visible from upclose.

Any tips are appreciated.

Any cure for ketchup on Oatmeals FOG1? someone accidentally spilled some on mine. Cleaned it up with white vinegar and before water. There is still a hint of red in the suede but only visible from upclose.

Any tips are appreciated.
forget it. Trust!

Back
Top Bottom