Nike X Manny Pacquio - Flywire Air Trainer 1 v

its too bad no stores in chicago got these...i would have copped...i'm still on the search for an 11/11.5

Picked up two 10's and an 8.5... Keeping a pair of 10's for myself and selling the others. Sorry.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Shoes are ill!!! Manny P is the illest!!!
pimp.gif

To the fat dude at NTLV that tried to cut the line... I know you on here dog, but you was foul for that one mayne!!!
laugh.gif

UNOFFICIAL LIST FTW!!!
pimp.gif

^^Is is worth $700? Personally, hell to the No!! Maybe I'll pay $200-300 range had I not gotten my pair. I can live without the shoes.

Originally Posted by ptngina

^^Is is worth $700? Personally, hell to the No!! Maybe I'll pay $200-300 range had I not gotten my pair. I can live without the shoes.
Agreed. Nice but $700? I just saw a $1700 BUY IT NOW auction. C'mon.

I would fucts with his boxing shoes if I had them... I'm in high school wrestling, and I swear people go nuts over sick shoes. I'm pretty surethey'd work too.

But those Paquiao Trainers...
mad.gif
At selling them for $700 or $1700 BIN....Ridiculous.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by ptngina

Agreed. Nice but $700? I just saw a $1700 BUY IT NOW auction. C'mon.
If those shoes gave me the Pac Man's left and right hook it would easily be worth $700.

Alright NT....we're gonna see how legit my dude Rick2345 is.

He knows I came through for him and did my part...let's see if he does the same.

Dude is sellin these in my size on NT..wants 850 shipped OBO
roll.gif
roll.gif

I offered 200
smile.gif
laugh.gif

congrats to the manny trainer...

first trainer on ebay in the past 5 years to reach the $700 dollar mark.

many vintage pieces and retro gems have passed over the years, but nothing coming close to that.

quite the milestone

Still on the look out for a size 12 . Very upset I was not able to cop a pair .

That $700 does not sound bad at all ... rather pay that for these rather then $700 on some Yeezys .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

That $700 does not sound bad at all ... rather pay that for these rather then $700 on some Yeezys .

word

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^Bout time someone said this!!! I hv both but I wanted the Pac's more!!!
pimp.gif

MP AT1 are way better than the yeezy

a high cut shoe that glows is just too cheesy

those trainers just exude poise and class

pacman knows, and he'll knock kanye's steel jaw right to his %#+

Yeah yeezy's get the basic sportswear box treatment, the detail with the packaging on these is crazy and the shoes look crisp.

$215 retail vs $110 its no question there. Pac's are definatly the better quality release, and there are much fewer out there. I can see dropping $300-$400on a pair considering what poeple are paying for the Yeezy's. Especialy if you are a boxing fan, this doesnt come around much.

But if you got $700-$1000 you should invest it now and start saving up for some tickets to the boxing match of the century next year Pacquiao v Mayweather.That is going to be epic, certainly the fight of most of our lifetimes, with excuse to those who are 40+ in here.

Filipino and Asians must be proud with his achievement. The only asian has 4-world title in in 4 division. Pound for Pound King. The first Filipino andAsian to carry global sportswear brand

Back
Top Bottom