Nike X Manny Pacquio - Flywire Air Trainer 1 v

I've been searching for these desperately and my friend in Vegas wasn't able to get me a pair unfortunately.

Anyone care to help out another fellow Pacquiao fan in search of a size 9-10 ?

grin.gif

i'm sad i missed em by a few hours.....

anybody wanna help a brother with a 9? PM please.....

seems like something is missing from the shoe design
but it has more of a purpose look than a street culture shoe like mr. west sneaker

After much deliberation, I've concluded that the Pacquiao AT1 is the Sneaker of the Year.

Forget Yeezy's, forget the 1/2 Cent and even the Eggplant Foams... This is the first sneaker of the year repped by a true Nike Athlete at the pinnacle oftheir game that's actually dope. And it's not a retro -- though it is a hybrid, of sorts. Still, game recognizes game -- why else did the god himself(Tinker) work on this joint?

Now if they could just GR them, we'd all be happy... BTW, noticed Manny himself rocking them in the 24/7 series in a black/white colorway...

Why does every pair of kicks that I would actually buy for a reasonable price have to be the ones that sell for outrageous prices?!? These are straightfire....

DS Pacman's size (8.5, 9, 11,13) for yeezys size 10-11. PM ME please!

or just pacmans to purchase with those sizes???

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

anyone know if Niketown LV did phone orders when they dropped
doubt it....when I went, the dude told me they had 400 heads in line. That would've been a riot if they found out someone was taking phoneorders.

a lot of people think these shoes are cheap. if any real buyers want some...let me know.

Originally Posted by gberdin

a lot of people think these shoes are cheap. if any real buyers want some...let me know.

By real buyers, you mean people ready to pay into your $400+ scheme? They SHOULD be AFFORDABLE and OBTAINABLE. Nike did not hand-craft these shoes themselves.Reality is, all they did was get the guy normally making the shoe to do a neater job and use the right materials.

I hate how everyone has to pay crazy prices nowadays for cool shoes. Can't believe people make so much money off ripping others off. Yes, I am mad aboutthis wanton debauchery.

^^^
laugh.gif
$400 is not bad!!! Go check Ebay. Some cats want $1700 large son!!!Not too many BIN are less than a stack.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

By real buyers, you mean people ready to pay into your $400+ scheme? They SHOULD be AFFORDABLE and OBTAINABLE. Nike did not hand-craft these shoes themselves. Reality is, all they did was get the guy normally making the shoe to do a neater job and use the right materials.

I hate how everyone has to pay crazy prices nowadays for cool shoes. Can't believe people make so much money off ripping others off. Yes, I am mad about this wanton debauchery.

i see why you are mad.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

By real buyers, you mean people ready to pay into your $400+ scheme? They SHOULD be AFFORDABLE and OBTAINABLE. Nike did not hand-craft these shoes themselves. Reality is, all they did was get the guy normally making the shoe to do a neater job and use the right materials.

I hate how everyone has to pay crazy prices nowadays for cool shoes. Can't believe people make so much money off ripping others off. Yes, I am mad about this wanton debauchery.
I feel you on it, but I don't blame resellers, I blame Nike. By releasing shoes in certain areas they create the need for resellers becausesomeone in FL for example has to go through a reseller to get them. The same goes for HOH releases and it will never change. Once Nike has its pairs soldthey don't care what happens afterward. But I'm like the chick who gets beat by her boyfriend and keeps running back to him. It's sad andpathetic but it won't change.

oh it will change once ppl stop paying ransom and when ppl, especially on here, learn not to be greedy. and on that note, if this country could learn from whati just wrote, maybe we could get out of this economic funk...true story

Back
Top Bottom