Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Considering it is just adding a code into your account to grant access, it isnt hard to Nike to add more access to more accounts as time goes .

So my buddies were at Kith (Miami) since 4am waiting for unclaimed pairs, at about Noon the manager has the audacity to tell them that their 100 ‘extra/unclaimed’ pairs were going to be re-raffled and not be sold to those waiting....

Couldn’t have said that when you showed up to work at 7?

My unc off white zip tag says 2018 and black prestos I picked up today says 2017 like the first ones did.

So my buddies were at Kith (Miami) since 4am waiting for unclaimed pairs, at about Noon the manager has the audacity to tell them that their 100 ‘extra/unclaimed’ pairs were going to be re-raffled and not be sold to those waiting....

Dam and I thought I wasted a day lol

Just picked up from darkside.

43BCC0BE-8D53-4942-8A82-FFA7EB56740A.jpeg

But they're waiting based on their own assumption that there will be unclaimed pairs for sale.

These stores dont care about customers. Same goes for when stores do a small a** window for pickups knowing fool well how many they got and that it will take longer. Blows my mind some stores dont have a more efficient process by now

how were they supposer to kno they were gonna have 100 extra/unclaimed pairs? they gonna predict the future?

Back
Top Bottom