Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

how were they supposer to kno they were gonna have 100 extra/unclaimed pairs? they gonna predict the future?

They knew damn well they werent selling any unclaimed pairs, why not communicate that to the people waiting? Common sense isn’t too common.

poZafrZdj

Notre came through.

going on 10 pm NYC time.. just feels like if it were gonna happen it would’ve happened by now..

But the rep clearly expressed interest and disappointment in not being able to cop himself so clearly he knows what they are
Hes the exception. I mean if you want to go through life taking Nike reps as truth then go for it but countless people here are telling you that they know nothing. They just say anything to make you get off their line/chat.

Damn man good stuff. I’m going the other way, still looking for my 1st OW yet.

Trust me keep trying. I have entered every Bodega raffle they had since they opened in LA last year and every BAIT Melrose raffle since 2016.

This is my first time hitting at either one and its been awhile. Just do it legit and dont spam them with fake entries. Get homies to go with you. Eat together

Nike is not going to tell their Chat reps yeah we're dropping these at X time or day etc..... They prob had no idea there was going to be an exclusive access. They only know what their system tells them.
Right. That info would get leaked immediately.

NIKE PRESTO ARE DONE THERE NOT DROPING ANY MORE WHY YALL THINK ALL THOSES RESTOCKS LAST FEW DAYS !! AND THERE DOING THE SAME THING FOR THE WHITE PAIR !!! So there will be restocks of other stuff ,, AND Nike reps do know some stuff it shows up on there computer !!!! But they can’t say nothing !!! Or they get fired !!! And yes some don’t know **** but some do !!!! What y’all think they don’t know hype shoe when they seeing them on there computer and we calling 10000 x a day !!! SO LETS MOVE ON TO THE WHITE PAIR !!!!

Back
Top Bottom