Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Trust me keep trying. I have entered every Bodega raffle they had since they opened in LA last year and every BAIT Melrose raffle since 2016.

This is my first time hitting at either one and its been awhile. Just do it legit and dont spam them with fake entries. Get homies to go with you. Eat together
Appreciate the positivity, I’m stuck in in a state that gets NO good drops... ever... it’s online or bust. But my woman will enter with me, that’s something. Sounds like you were due, congrats! My time is coming, still hanging on to hope that SVD comes thru or Nike decides to drop these tomorrow and hook everybody up, but I’m not holding my breath:lol:

Are there any other raffles we are still waiting for other than OBD and Sivas?
Also...this release ain't done lol. I'm hearing a dual drop might happen (Zoom Fly...) and it makes sense because I can't see Nike just giving access to like 20 people...When usually it's a lot of people in here that get pairs and the usuals on twitter. Take it as you will but I'm not paying resell until after I see what goes down with the white pair. Just my 2 cents tho

Maybe this is Nike's way of trying to tell consumers to be patient and don't pay resell.....yet. Wait till they finish dropping and if still can't cop then pay resell at a lower price. Let people pay the higher price now, then drop theirs and resell will drop more making people regret buying so early. Im trying to give Nike the benefit of the doubt and just speaking out of my ***. Haha

Anyone who usually has luck on raffles (I see some of you guys consistently hitting Kith and Empty Gallery), do you guys just enter once or multiple times? Feel like I'm banned from these stores lol

Be honest :nerd:

Anyone who usually has luck on raffles (I see some of you guys consistently hitting Kith and Empty Gallery), do you guys just enter once or multiple times? Feel like I'm banned from these stores lol

Be honest :nerd:

I've had some luck with the raffles. I usually have at least 2 entries...occasionally up to 4

You guys think Empty Gallery will do another raffle or nah? Still kicking myself over not entering it when I had the chance all over psyching myself out when they asked for my passport number.

Also, did anyone really hit VooStore? They do their raffles by email which sounds atrocious, and I don't want my address out by email but if people legitimately hit on it, I wouldn't be opposed to it.

You guys think Empty Gallery will do another raffle or nah? Still kicking myself over not entering it when I had the chance all over psyching myself out when they asked for my passport number.

Since Empty Gallery's raffle this week was for both colorways, I highly doubt they'll do another one.

Back
Top Bottom