Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

:nthat:
625FE461-8A7A-4E02-968E-C9EFBAA9D445.jpeg

I actually prefer the white pair to the black. Most times, I'm more a black shoe person, too. Only thing that sucks about white is when they age and keeping them clean. OG still king doe.

Easy to stay positive when you take a W
I keep the same energy when I take an L also.

That's the problem with a lot of yall.

Ya'll keep that fake positive energy and then when u get handed a L you take it as gracefully as toddler's temper tantrum.

When I take an L and I see good folks in here eating. I say congrats and actually mean it.

Yall say congrats and hope they order get cancelled

Ya'll keep that fake positive energy and then when u get handed a L you take it as gracefully as toddler's temper tantrum.

When I take an L and I see good folks in here eating. I say congrats and actually mean it.

I hope your order gets cancelled

Saltier than a pretzel

Honestly can say with all the raffles I entered i knew i would secure a pair. Needless to say, Disappointed but good to know those that wanted and plan to wear got em. Stunt on 'em fam.

lol

I'd hope that most folks that post here fairly regularly are accustomed to L's (hell, for some of us, lots of L's).

A little salt/venting can be expected though. Hopefully most folks take it the right way. Granted, my life isn't affected by L's on shoes.

lol

I'd hope that most folks that post here fairly regularly are accustomed to L's (hell, for some of us, lots of L's).

A little salt/venting can be expected though. Hopefully most folks take it the right way. Granted, my life isn't affected by L's on shoes.

1st Team All Ls. (Ok, maybe some Ws sprinkled in once in awhile :lol:)

But seeing pics posted here makes it hurt even more :lol:. Really wanted the black pair. Still a slim chance reamaining - hopefully Sivas comes through for me :emoji_pray:

Time to go through all this madness again in the next few days for the white pair :emoji_anguished:

So I'm gonna have to go play random carnival games and contribute even more than I already do to local charities just to get a chance to possibly win a pear at Politics next Sunday?

I was told there would be no community service in my plea agreement...

So about sizing, i’ve never had a presto, what size do I need to get? I wear the Sean wotherspoon in size 41 because they run big, in yeezy V2 I wear 42 2/3 because they run very small. TTS is 42 but Nike only has size 41 and 42,5 in presto. Can anyone help me out which size I should buy? Have to pay resell for these:frown:

Back
Top Bottom