Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I know Im stating the obvious but I can't believe I didn't even have a chance to buy the black prestos. Released in two cities and exclusive access - if I wasn't a fan of so many Nike shoes I would stop buying. Even the original Ten released so everyone had a fair shot (I know bots ate). This really ticks me off.
How do bots buy through exclusive access? They have that many notifications set up or just logging in manually for each acct?

just gotta be patient. they will drop on snkrs
You think they’re gonna surprise us this week? I hope you’re right, it just didn’t make any sense the way they dropped these here compared to literally the rest of the world

just gotta be patient. they will drop on snkrs
patience is key my friends. If you absolutely need them and can’t wait, fork over the 700+. If you can wait...at least see what happens with the white pair. You may get three of those and you can sell or trade for the black pair. I am a firm believer Nike will drop the black pair.

ive hooked plenty of people up on hyped kicks for retail and ive also been hooked up with hyped kicks for retail.

but the circle i run with are old, washed, and i guess "OGs"

These new school peoples only see sneakers as a form money and social media likes. not something they actually care about.

Dudes like I have DS Shoes from like 3 years ago.

I’m like so did u ever want them or care. Miss me with that special occasion ish. They sneakers my dude. I broke out all my off whites for errands and one time to watch my little cousin play ball.

I was one of those people who thought some of the OG 10 would drop in price when they first dropped. Still kicking myself over passing on the 1s and Prestos because 6-7 was too expensive. Smh we see how that turned out lol

this

I remember when the OG Presto dropped everyone was saying resell will get to $600 and just wait if you’re going to pay resell but it never did and prices just kept shooting up. I waited till every place released them. At that time the last places to release them was EU sites, an hr or two after release prices stayed around $875 but people still saying it’ll drop but I decided to just get it around that price and glad I did. $875 is still a lot for a pair of shoes but the Presto was the one I wanted the most out of The 10 and I’m glad I got it cuz look at the prices now.

Everything is starting to sound like a deja vu. That’s why I decided to say F it since SNKRS didn’t release them on Friday and purchased the black pair for $790. Even if SNKRS drop bots will most likely get most of them. And if history repeats itself...it won’t go down much either. Prices has already jump $75-$100+ for some sizes.

And if I’m wrong and if there is a SNKRS drop and prices actually do go down more that is a risk I’m willing to take for this pair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lm

If I wanted to pay resell for these, I could. But it just aint worth it. These shoes arent the quality of an actual 1000 dollar shoe. Its just a plain old nike shoe with off white branding.

And it seems ur also counting my pockets too lmfao... ironic huh?

Lmfao
Different strokes for different folks. Why do some people collect sports cards, antiques, action figures, art/paintings..etc? It’s a hobby and interest. Some of these models isn’t just an off white branding to it. The design and materials used is diff from other Nike shoes that’s the same model and it’s kinda like art to some of us that’s why some is willing to pay the price. Is everything worth what you’re paying for? Everything is a markup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Different strokes for different folks. Why do some people collect sports cards, antiques, action figures, art/paintings..etc? It’s a hobby and interest. Some of these models isn’t just an off white branding to it. The design and materials used is diff from other Nike shoes that’s the same model and it’s kinda like art to us that’s why some is willing to pay the price. Is everything worth what you’re paying for? Everything is a markup.
You got a good point and i fully see that. I collect things myself (although wouldnt call myself a huge shoe collector... i just like to buy certain shoes that happen to be limited). All I said b4 is that money talks and if people want to be able to get a limited pair of shoes for s better price... ppl just gotta stop buying at a certain price point. Idc if u do or dont. I myself purchase certain shoes at resell if i really like something but in this case i personally dont see it worth it paying 700+ for em. This was just
a response to a guy who is trying to assume how much money i got (lmfao...) because he was offended over sumthing i said. But ill leave it at that b4 flame wars over money and **** start

Oh no incoming confrontation on a forum incoming

You started it lmao talking about markups. Let people spend how they want to.....

Nah no one counted ur money u counted others. I can care less about ur money.

Besides most people sell off shoes they don’t want to pay for other stuff. Lots of us like 20-50 pairs in.

You started it lmao talking about markups. Let people spend how they want to.....
Wasnt demanding it lol just a suggestion... u started it by acting so hostile and tryna assume how much money i got lmao...

Idc if u pay for them or not... not gonna continue this bc we aint even talking about shoes at this point... just becomint a childish fight over an online forum

I just unloaded both of the mercurials and purchased the Black Presto from GOAT for $790 last night. I like the Mercurials but I LOVE the Presto.

But I have a question for those that purchased from GOAT. I only bought from them twice before with PayPal, I used a CC to purchase this time. It went through...then I got an email saying it was pre-authenticated and will be shipping directly from GOAT. But GOAT didn’t “confirm” on their app because it is under review (prob cuz I used a new form of payment) and will notify me when it’s Confirmed. I assumed it would “confirm” at the same time since they sent that email and it’s coming from their warehouse. Is this normal? Has this happened to anyone when they used a new payment method?

I checked my CC and it didn’t show that my cc denied the transaction, now it’s going for $850...they better honor the price I paid.

how much did you sell the OW Mercurials for? I have both black and orange pair that I'm putting up on the chopping block for the white prestos when I strikeout

how much did you sell the OW Mercurials for? I have both black and orange pair that I'm putting up on the chopping block for the white prestos when I strikeout
$350 for the black and $270 for the Orange. I also sold the Jordan KAWS coach jacket that I won from the raffle for $261. I figured if I still haven’t worn the jacket now I prob won’t wear it so decided to let it go since I don’t really like wearing jackets anyways.

Presto > Kaws Coach Jacket haha.

Back
Top Bottom