Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I don’t think they reach 1k because of the fact that if they do what’s the point in buying them? When you can just buy the OG.

Personally I favor these blacks over the OG but I think the majority favors the OG so I can’t see them raising to that price... people will just go after the 1st one at that point.

I don’t think they reach 1k because of the fact that if they do what’s the point in buying them? When you can just buy the OG.

but what if you have the OG or what if you like these more than the OG. There is a point in buying them for some people is what I'm saying

Good luck fam

Voo store email raffle

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180729-110843_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20180729-110843_Instagram.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 82
Where you guys seeing of for a rack? They're $2000 on my size and every size is close to 2000.. I think the blacks settle at the 1000-1100 range..

Undftd Sf and LA is having their in store raffle today for those in the Bay Area or LA. Had a long work week and not about to make my way to SF again. Also I think SF have the least stock than LA so chances are very slim.

Undftd Sf and LA is having their in store raffle today for those in the Bay Area or LA. Had a long work week and not about to make my way to SF again. Also I think SF have the least stock than LA so chances are very slim.

Debating if I should even waste my time with UNDFTD SF again. :smh:

Just make an account for raffles and what not. Not like you have to use it. Unless they want to see that you're active? I doubt they bother checking anyway.

Debating if I should even waste my time with UNDFTD SF again. :smh:
If pick up was on a Saturday I would go to undftd SF and pick an LA location for pick up if I get drawn and make a trip down to LA after work Friday. I feel that I only won the OW AM97 was because there were more to choose from last time and everyone went for AJ1, AF1, AM90 and VM etc.

Back
Top Bottom