Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Cover ur ticket when you get off the raffle line at Undftd LA. I thought it was strange when some kid walked way too close behind me. I was holding my ticket casually. Sure enough, my ticket was ‘already used’ when i tried to enter 10 mins later.

I'm saying how close was he lol? Breathing all on your neck and ish.
He was within a step of me for about 20 ft with all the space around. I was gonna say something but we stopped at the cross street light, and he kept walking. Just cover the ticket, save u another trip up the line again.

I feel like the only person to have never gotten anything from Kith. (The only raffles I've won have been DSM and OVO.) SNKRS Pass has been my best luck this year.
Last time I was able to get something from kith was Mint Asics gel lyte 5s and that was manual checkout... YOU KNOW HOW LONG AGO THAT WAS!? Kith has been a L for me for almost 6 years...

He was within a step of me for about 20 ft with all the space around. I was gonna say something but we stopped at the cross street light, and he kept walking. Just cover the ticket, save u another trip up the line again.

Lol I put mine in my wallet or pocket and enter when I get back to my car.

Happened to a friend who came with me. Her ticket was used by the time she tried to sign up. Went back to the front and showed the dude handing out tickets and he gave her another. I seen dudes go back to their cars to change outfits and get back in line :lol:

Damn the dude that dyed his white prestos effed up. He should've painted it with GAC900 instead smh... This is why you don't dye. You need a paint with fabric medium...

Damn, I'm still waiting for that elusive END win. Too many "Your name was not drawn" e-mails from them :rolleyes
Only online raffles I've ever won from are: NeedSupply, Sivas, and SNS. But SNS is sort of an L too because my bank declined the charge :smh:
Don’t feel bad lol. My only END W eas from a few years ago on the Top 3 AJ 1 and it turned into an L because I didn’t know to use Paypal instead for raffles. Bank declined lmaoo

Cover ur ticket when you get off the raffle line at Undftd LA. I thought it was strange when some kid walked way too close behind me. I was holding my ticket casually. Sure enough, my ticket was ‘already used’ when i tried to enter 10 mins later.

That's why I hate dealing with sneaker raffles. Too many people are grimy and you wonder why so many dudes stay for hours outside the shops.

I went to Nordstrom and this dude "cut" me by running past me. I saw him enter for a SZ13 and didn't say anything. Let's say he ain't won. But I did.

Why even buy a white pair of shoes if you gona do that lol

To get a color that isn’t readily available and to customize them to feel more personal. Different strokes for different folks.

And when you get a shoe for retail it’s like who cares lol

Undefeated raffle line is savagely stupid. Some asshat tried casually cutting the line right before the tickets get handed out. Someone behind called him out and he just silently walked away to probably try again

Then around the block you got this asian squad changing shirts and shoes to jump back in line lol. I wish Undefeated cross checked names/ID’s and deletes multiple entries but they probably dont give a ****

Last edited:
Dude threw on a thick hoodie and got back in line. It was like 90 something in LA today. If that ain’t suspicious I dunno what is :lol:

Flying to Chicago on Tuesday -- can any locals help me out with raffles that would still be open?

If I'm doing a custom and didn't get it for cheap, then I feel like I might as well get unauthorized pair to customize because people already judging thinking its fugazzi lol.

Lol, also I asked my younger brother to do the undefeated raffle in LA he told me about that line I told him to go home lol.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom