Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Those blue joints are raw as hell. I’m hurt prices didn’t drop how I wanted them to I wanted to cop the whites to dye a charcoal or olive.

Dying white shoes is definitely the new move for me. All white shoes look terrible after a couple wears to me personally so I never cop them.

It’s really dope how personal they become and change over time as well.

Attachments

• B6359B6E-ED25-406E-BF3E-8A56D37E1E16.jpeg
    B6359B6E-ED25-406E-BF3E-8A56D37E1E16.jpeg
    454.5 KB · Views: 96
  • AA0F5EB4-AA69-44C3-8E91-AB6D9193BF03.jpeg
    AA0F5EB4-AA69-44C3-8E91-AB6D9193BF03.jpeg
    329.6 KB · Views: 99
Seen some people asking for this specific trade. I got DS Sz8.5 UNCs for anyone with a Sz8 Black Presto.

I haven’t gotten mine in yet and I damn near want this trade lmao chill dawg.

I would of copped 2 pears when prices dropped the other day if I knew this is how it was gonna go. Shoulda coulda woulda :smh:

It’s in store. They’ll email you if you win and then send an invoice in 48 hrs. I won the OW UNC’s from there....It’s weird this release because no one has received emails at all, and they haven’t posted anything about results

Yup I was thinking it was weird as well

Thought I had a good shot since I’ve won OW there before

Need some advice gang. Im really interested in buying OW converses and OG OW Prestos, but I’ll only be able to afford one of the two by next month. Do you guys think prices have stabilized for both of these? I just wanna see which of the two would be better to buy first. Thanks!

Need some advice gang. Im really interested in buying OW converses and OG OW Prestos, but I’ll only be able to afford one of the two by next month. Do you guys think prices have stabilized for both of these? I just wanna see which of the two would be better to buy first. Thanks!

I’d say prestos first. Converse are still somewhat fresh, prices might still fluctuate a bit

Entered undftd LA both for the black and now whites... didn’t even give me an L email for the blacks... smh hope for better luck this go round.

Bodega raffle is trash, make u sign up in store to basically do a gleam raffle smh.

Entered undftd LA both for the black and now whites... didn’t even give me an L email for the blacks... smh hope for better luck this go round.

Bodega raffle is trash, make u sign up in store to basically do a gleam raffle smh.
Undftd never sends out L emails.

I think they should state it on the submission page whether you were drawn or not tho since it is all done online with a record of your subs.

You think that’s bad. I parked on the street and walked to Bodega. That stupid shop is all the way at the end. By the time I got there, there was a trail of sweat marking my path. Must have lost 5lbs just walking there in the heat. And I agree, they should just have it online. Same form but now they make you enter in store. Then the dumb people in front take forever to enter. Just enter and leave. Last time I entered the dude held onto the tablet until it passed 4pm. He wanted to keep an extra person from entering.

I did the same bruh.. lol

I did hear the lady telling the dude in front of me they validate parking.

I did the same bruh.. lol

I did hear the lady telling the dude in front of me they validate parking.

It’s in store. They’ll email you if you win and then send an invoice in 48 hrs. I won the OW UNC’s from there....It’s weird this release because no one has received emails at all, and they haven’t posted anything about results
I was wondering the same. They usually post on IG that the winners have been notified. I won the black Vapormax 2.0 from there. So have they sent out emails or no? I’m assuming it’s over and done but hell i don’t know anymore!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom