Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Raffle wins include: Naked x2; SJS; CityGear; Kith x2; SNS, Ubiq, CaliRoots, KUsa, and End. Wish I had the same luck with SNKRS.

I don’t get why the SF location don’t have SNKRS Pass. We have one of the bigger Nike stores around. Used to be called Nike Town but they changed it to Nike Brand.
SNKRS pass only for NikeLab locations which are only in Chicago and NY.

Edit: They've done SNKRS pass for non-nikelab locations but it seems its most of the time always in the nike lab locations in chi and ny.

SNKRS pass only for NikeLab locations which are only in Chicago and NY.
That’s dumb. Why does only NikeLab get it? That’s why it seems like it’s the same winners all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve won from Kith, Billionaire Boys Club, some store called Elite Store in Spain, Ubiq, SNKRS Draw as far as online raffles, and I’m like 4/8 on SNKRS pass

These overseas spots need to start blessing me

How do you guys enter social status raffles and get invoices through PayPal? I thought all there raffles are in store only for this release.
It’s in store. They’ll email you if you win and then send an invoice in 48 hrs. I won the OW UNC’s from there....It’s weird this release because no one has received emails at all, and they haven’t posted anything about results

I've hit raffles from Shiekh, norse store, and end. Still waiting for the day I hit on sns or sivas lol.

-1532906554407.jpg

Those white presto looks like someone rocked my wide leg boot cut denim and the ink ran - that’s why I copped the black only

Back
Top Bottom