Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Congrats to those who copped. Was too busy with work to see the tweet and drop. Was 6 minutes too late. Feels bad man.

Hope y'all ain't forget about eBates, just got $15 back on top of promo code :nthat:.

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 12.55.25 PM.png

Didnt know anything about this drop, just opened my niketalk app and see the thread has expanded by 10 pages within a couple minutes. Congrats to those that copped, on to the next one for me.

I feel for the folks that were busy at work

nike don't give a damn about that tho lol

Maybe one day they’ll drop a pair where you gotta use the sneakers cam to take a pic off your boss/coworkers to verify employment so you can cop >D:lol:

He tweeted? Why not send out a notification or he doesn’t do that for non jordan stuff? Smh
Yeah it only notifies through the app for J’s

Right time, right place is how I view it.
Kinda defeats the purpose of fighting bots whatnot because those dudes are still cooking because they have their discord chats and BS... I'm just tight because if they're gonna do this with the off whites for now on, how in the world are you supposed to catch it without jumping at every single notification?

Funny is it’s still not popping up in the app you have to search presto

So again why are they making it hard for us regular folk?

While cook groups celebrate

One kid actually said he got 3 pairs

Sounds like we were all within that first minute of it dropping and still missed out. Gotta hope these prices drop now.

First two minutes of a hyped drop it goes to a queue where no one can purchase, after first two minutes it picks from that queue and allows people to purchase.

Doesnt matter if you’re literally the first person to purchase the shoes the second it goes live, or the last person to purchase within that two minute window. You both stand an equal chance.

It’s essentially a 2 minute Draw.

Hey guys, I managed to score 2 pairs BUT...they have the same shipping and paypal account smfh, will one or both be canceled? Any chance both will ship?

Back
Top Bottom