Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I feel bad now because I honestly woke up this morning thinking that they would drop these today. Next time I have a feeling like that I’ll be sure to post in here....

Ok now u guys shouldn't go for the whites and let us people who take nonstop L's get them pls :smile:

smh i really have bad luck... i'll never cop an off white shoe at this rate. i literally walked out to get lunch and a few min before i get home they drop, i get in line for size 11 (but 2 seconds later says sold out so i arrived late :/). not looking good at all man... this is why i forget about shoes for months on end until i need them and a really limited one peeks my interest

Attachments

• 527c0171110f7.image.jpg
    527c0171110f7.image.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 12
Y'all should know better it's RELEASE WEEK, if Nike didn't drop them last week it was bound to happen. :lol:

PS I'm also at work and had my phone next to me the whole time. :rofl: was fortune enough to grab 2 pairs!!!

Hey guys, I managed to score 2 pairs BUT...they have the same shipping and paypal account smfh, will one or both be canceled? Any chance both will ship?
How can you ask this when most people here are trying and failing to cop one pair, and these are clearly one per person? (Otherwise, you wouldn't be asking about cancellation.)

Turned twitter notifications off after this weekend bc that ish was annoying from those accounts

I was in line right after it dropped and I still took an L but I can’t be too mad because I have a pair. Congrats to those that copped!

L's on L's on L's man... how unlucky do you have to be to go get lunch when they decide to drop it.

Please bless me with a white pair...

How can you ask this when most people here are trying and failing to cop one pair, and these are clearly one per person? (Otherwise, you wouldn't be asking about cancellation.)

It's because I rarely EVER score on these types of drops, so I am not well knowledgeable on the ins and outs of this like you SNKRS experts are

Of course I take a nap from a All night lock in with my players last night and miss the drop. Guessing I missed a lot of excitement. Congrats to all that scored

Back
Top Bottom