Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

only reason why I was on top of it was because I've been trying to enter SNS raffle all morning and kept getting declined.

Hey guys, I managed to score 2 pairs BUT...they have the same shipping and paypal account smfh, will one or both be canceled? Any chance both will ship?

1ot4hv.jpg

Salt is real and funny :rofl:
C228B108-B760-4CBB-8413-5C4D9F12031C.jpeg

Ain’t no correlation whatsoever :lol:

it'll sort itself out. Nike has been cancelling some multiple entries or multiples purchases with any same info. Not all, but some are being cancelled. Happened to a few on the UNC OW 1's Just Dropped method, also happened to a friend of mine who copped 2 pairs of SW with the same info and both was cancelled.

Live look at Stockx and Goat App users unloading those prestos to the highest bidder.

Attachments

• elis-eyes-copy (1).jpg
    elis-eyes-copy (1).jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 12
After the whites I’m taking a break. I can’t handle all these heart breaks.

i literally just woke up from a nap. ugh. I hope sivas pulls through for me on a pair of blacks (or whites)

I tried on phone and desktop with two different accounts right when all the tweets were going out. Both accounts were pending then I asked a friend way later to hurry up and try any size and she got a 9. Its crazy how that LEO process works. Also seems way harder to get my size 11-12.

Back
Top Bottom