Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

nike literally ip banned me or sum **** man... was trying ode to get them on desktop and on phone... now i get forbidden access a lot on nike's website, get errors when trying to check my payment info on my snkrs account...

ik its the connection but now lowkey worried my snkrs account shadowbanned wtf man all over their glitchy *** website that kept making sizes pop back up

SAME thing is happening to me! I had to make an entirely new account!

Prices going back up on 13s if anybody got a pair they're trying to get rid of? Hit me.

Last edited:
Yeah 500 is ok lol but we’ll see in these few day how many just copped to resell but man the white pair doe I gotta get that at least

Me the next two weeks:

poCVixtDj

Got my pair from SNKRS early access and they came in the shipping box, not even a regular Nike box and no extra laces...smh Still happy I got them but man what a let down!

You serious? I wonder if they did this so you couldn’t resell them?

Sacramento over here we ain’t got nothing closes is Bay Area or LOS ANGELES lol for a shoe raffle smh
Yea we are very limited and the ones that have them are prob in store raffles. And you have to make that 1.5 hr drive to the bay from Sac!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom