Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

thats funny because someone got a generic box and not the Off White Nike box for the UNC OW 1's from the last "Just Dropped", and Nike searched high and low to get him that box

Like most I had phone in hand the moment I got a twitter notification. Went to SNKRS sizes 9 and up sold out. I picked a 8 - said waiting in line. One minute later said all sizes sold the f out. Nothing else you can do bruh, and I was at work of all places. Like I said pay resell price if you want to cop cause its a lottery chance.

SAME thing is happening to me! I had to make an entirely new account!
btw its fine for me now and my snkrs account was never shadowbanned per support... was just the internet but it was temporary and didnt last long. def because of too many requests but in the end it was nothing to worry about. everything is all good for me now... prob should be for you too

Yes, they took 20% off but still. I'm like man yall know how hard it is to get these and you couldn't even put them in a box...lol Crazy!

Someone complained on Twitter to nike about there box for the UNC since they received an ordinary box. Someone from Nike was able to track down a box for them so I'm certain you should be able to get someone to help you out with this.

congrats to all the cooked this morning. I wish i was in the same boat as yall..Wasnt meant to be for the blacks.
Will speak this W into existence for the white pair.

Back
Top Bottom