Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

This whole thing is so messed up.

I think for me the weirdest part is that Victor was packing this up and taking pics at the post office. I mean, doesn’t that alert anyone around that the package is worth something? I know I wasn’t snapping pics of my Chutneys when I sent them off last month. I wasn’t always living a clean lifestyle and if I worked at the post office and saw some dude obsessing over a package, texting, and snapping pics, I’m going to want to see what’s in the package and hey, maybe that package gets delivered a little (a lot) lighter than when it came.

I also think that when a person is being accused of being a thief, lying about ones income, profession, etc does not look good. Did Victor claim to be a nurse making $450K a year? Doctors in my area don’t make 450K a year let alone RNs. How do you go from saying you make $450K to 10K?

At first I didn’t think Victor did it and he may very well be innocent (not very bright, though). I think if NT was a court and Victor was indicted, it would be time to enter an Alford Plea and move on.

for this to be thread of the year worthy the following must occur:
- lies
- scamming
- NT detectives revealing info
- OP denial
- pics
- photoshopped pics

we are just missing the last two!
LEGGOOOO

Who needs UniKornyHunter when this thread ‘bout that life today 8):rofl:

200.gif

you're still salty from striking out on both prestos :lol:. I don't care if you call NY a scam capital, but you can chill with the stereotyping
Since when did New Yorkers become a race? If I missed something please tell me what race he has made comments about.

Come on, New York City is one of the most densely populated areas in the country so to suggest there would be a lot of scammers there would not be a reach. I’m sure LA has a lot of scammers to. Wyoming probably has very few scammers because no one lives there

Since when did New Yorkers become a race? If I missed something please tell me what race he has made comments about.

Come on, New York City is one of the most densely populated areas in the country so to suggest there would be a lot of scammers there would not be a reach. I’m sure LA has a lot of scammers to. Wyoming probably has very few scammers because no one lives there

He wasn't saying New Yorkers were a race. Dude was stereotyping Nigerians as scammers.

I thought fLorida was the scam capital.

Also Vino is as legit and humble as any NTer.

So I don’t get why other dude going all hamb on him.

Watch your mouth talking about my home state like that, B :rofl:

You can bad mouth California doe. 8)

Back
Top Bottom