Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I’ve been right here with everyone riding this roller coaster, I know he’s gotten... excited, I was just trying to help you as you asked why he was going hamb on him...
Yea I feel u. Everyone just calm down and get back to assasin konversation

I’m not bout to go back and fourth with this cat bout my opinion regarding his state he live in!

100% of all world scamming is Nigeria
99.9% is N.Y... baby Nigeria
Just like mfs calling Chicago “Chiraq” but wait they Racist to huh?? vinotwofour vinotwofour How bout you walk a cpl laps around the house in those presto’s for me:lol: Seems you got nothing better to do :rofl:
You’re a bigot. @Methodical Management and @Methodikal Management needs to ban you too.

You’re a bigot. @Methodical Management and @Methodikal Management needs to ban you too.
Gone ahead and follow G could care less.. when they view the thread @Methodical Management @Methodikal Management they will no my intentions wasn’t racist.. referring to someone who just got scammed out of 700$ and them being from NY is why I said what I said vinotwofour vinotwofour flipped it and all y’all running with it ... talking bout how “humble” dude is?? He rips on people like it ain’t nothing..

SN to bully ratio on point

9AFE68FF-EFF0-4F2B-89CB-8B63AB261B91.png

Oh and something actually relevant to the original post; I wore my black prestos today and they are super comfortable and look very nice. I don’t wear them with the zip tie but to each their own. I don’t know how the whites will look but it will take me getting lucky again on the next shock drop to find out.

Back
Top Bottom