Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

This thread is too much haha That employee discount though lol

I Was able to find a local trade, even swap black for whites

https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/judge-judy-off-white-jordan-sneaker-scam/

In the market for buying and reselling sneakers, it goes without saying that one or two shoppers are going to get scammed. This was the case in a recent episode of Judge Judy, wherein a woman from Dallas claims she was cheated out of $8,800 worth of OFF-WHITE x Air Jordan 1s.

In the video above, Meadow Jones claims to have purchased 14 pairs of the Virgil Abloh x Nike collaborative shoe from the defendant, with the intention of flipping them for profit. The seller argues that he only received $6,500 after agreeing to sell 16 pairs (the discrepancy in quantities is unexplained). He claims that he purchased the sneakers wholesale from a store called “Flight Kicks,” and that the pairs were shipped. Jones, however, claims she only received empty boxes.

Judy ultimately rules on a settlement of $5000. But to see in whose favor, check the video above.

AIGHT SO WE GONNA GET BACK ON TRACK BECAUSE IF THIS ISH DROPS TOMORROW I NEED TO BE ON MAH TOES
Ima edit this just because I don’t need a bunch of random dudes in my inbox expecting handouts. But I definitely will try to help any regulars who show love usually.
Regulars aka jayocampo because he blesses the NT fam with yeezy carts. AMIRITE FELLAS!? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom