Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

so basically just refresh "in stock" as much as poss? that's where they'll randomly drop in the app? Thx!

Yeah he was scamming heavy. Between the fake kop calls and him texting me saying let’s figure out what happened I know he was scamming it’s whatever. He sent me emails of his reports to USPS and his report he filed online at Pacifica. Just found it funny he filed a report online at Pacifica police, then a blocked caller ID calls me with a kop who’s not even suppose to be at work because they closed on the weekend.

A5D27E24-A378-409B-81C4-A79FE5D23B31.jpeg

Digging the whites more, gonna keep em, here's the line up so far, want to add black to this lineup, been thinking abt trading my DS Black Supreme V's for DS Black VM's 2.0

Sucks that this thread was riddled with all this scam bull the past couple pages, sad

Last edited:
crazy how shady people are in the shoe game. people sent PayPal gift all the time when I was on a car forum and no one ever had issues.

crazy how shady people are in the shoe game. people sent PayPal gift all the time when I was on a car forum and no one ever had issues.

I have sent gift payments to quite a few people on here, it’s crazy though something about the dude just made me say nah man we gotta do an invoice.

Shock drops are the best because when you are bored you can text your SNKR friends:

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

100% they drop what they are doing and frantically open the app. Then when they text ? back to you just say you were singing the Common or Grease Lightning song

Back
Top Bottom