Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Damn Vic, you out here scamming now? No wonder you haven't checked in on the league. We miss you.

When did you become an RN, last I checked you worked at...... ✌

@yvespo3 come get your mans
52464E75-858D-439B-848B-B3856B782C96.png

Don't kill me please. I just wonder throgh life making general conversation about stuff that doesn't really matter but interests me. This is my attempt at understanding Off White.

1) Are you guys that are going after every shoe in the collection really that much in love with the idea and the silos? Or is there a lot of resell intentions driving this movement?

2) Wasn't the concept better when it was just those 10 shoes? Even if they were going to rehash the idea so soon, wouldn't it seem like better execution to drop 10 more silos together with a similar, albeit not as long, build up? I didn't keep up after the first 10, but seems like drops of new versions have been random for lack of a better word?

Don't kill me please. I just wonder throgh life making general conversation about stuff that doesn't really matter but interests me. This is my attempt at understanding Off White.

1) Are you guys that are going after every shoe in the collection really that much in love with the idea and the silos? Or is there a lot of resell intentions driving this movement?

2) Wasn't the concept better when it was just those 10 shoes? Even if they were going to rehash the idea so soon, wouldn't it seem like better execution to drop 10 more silos together with a similar, albeit not as long, build up? I didn't keep up after the first 10, but seems like drops of new versions have been random for lack of a better word?

1. Resell is definitely a part of it for a lot of folks, but a lot of us also just like the execution of off-white's aesthetic applied to Nikes. (Also hype. Hype is real in the fashion/sneaker communities and here you've got a crossover of one of the most popular fashion designers on the planet with the biggest sneaker brand on the planet.)
2. On one hand, the random sporadic drops are annoying because they're time consuming. But on the other hand the shock drops seem to help non-bot users a bit, so that's nice. I don't mind the expansion of the collection much at all. Actually, I'm kinda hoping they run this into the ground so I can stop having to worry about paying exorbitant resale prices.

This is what happens when there’s an excess of #PRESTOENERGY

Also, I’d like to propose that we rebrand “L” and Ls as “K” and Ks. We have to memorialize this chapter of the ow thread and I can’t think of a better way than to have ViK as the reminder of what it is to truly catch the L (I mean K)

Prestos are the best executed in the off white series IMO. I need the blacks, but i can't pull the trigger at these prices.

Yea I got antsy early on and thought I overpaid for the black pair on goat, was expecting prices to dip enough that I could get a few bucks back by returning and re-copping, doesn’t look like that’ll work out with prices back on the rise. Looks like I’ll just keep them, expected delivery tomorrow.

Great movie! I wonder if Nike has to call extra workers in the distribution center if they did a drop on Sunday

Tomorrow at work Im having phone on charger all day, and a clear path to the bathroom..lol. Refreshing SNKRS app every chance I get with notifications on. Ill still have to settle for the participation trophy but it wont be for the lack of effort ***.

Back
Top Bottom