Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

The worst part about that drop was the fact I was literally home with WiFi doing nothing. I was on the couch watching the bum Knicks and I randomly got a text from a friend that RO’s just dropped. I didn’t believe him at all so I took even more time to check it out lmao

Easy to see why. I remember people spamming Twitter with fake Nikestore tweets so when it really happened, it was a rush.

Speaking of shock drops...

The greatest one of all time :pimp:
D4DB9DAE-2BA0-4AFE-A779-450FD9D98699.jpeg
I remember it was a early Sunday afternoon and I was playing ball at an indoor gym

We went to leave and we were at the cafe and I was on NT seeing these dropped

I went nuts. I was sick :lol:

correct. what they did was they took down the previous exclusive access, so whoever got access on friday couldn't see the block anymore on their app. then they re-loaded it with the "shock drop" stock but gave nobody access, not even the people that got it on friday. like 15 mins later they took it down from exclusive access and thats when it dropped for everyone.

so i guess whoever was lucky enough to get access on friday, if you see that block disappear from the app that means shock drop is about to happen

:nerd: Some lucky folks in here. But this means they gotta be constantly checking their SNKRS app.

What's happening is the shmuck picking up your packages is being forced to pay the difference. Trust me, I know. Pick the right weight.
Paypal changed the rules. If you’re paying for labels via paypal they charge your paypal account now

Had it happen last month, if you don’t pay it you get banned from buying labels I think. Not sure if it has any affect on your actual paypal tho

They requested $3 and some change from me

like 2 people in here got exclusive access for the white pair

and like 3 people in here got exclusive access for the black pair

like 2 people in here got exclusive access for the white pair

and like 3 people in here got exclusive access for the black pair
I know someone who got exclusive access for the blacks and he didn't even put in one raffle. Hurts when people get stuff without trying T_T

The long, dark times...

ARE OVER!

F1FED845-984F-4692-8C50-9F1D1CA24290.jpeg

Thanks Politics!!

Thanks to my 7- and 9-year-old for hanging out!

And, most importantly, thanks to my beautiful wife for hitting on cornhole so I could get these beauties (I got the blacks)!!!!

Srsly though — really fun day playing cornhole, rolling dice, drinking free Jack, and just generally f$&@ing around.

A246E97B-4B2F-407A-AB9C-CA18B1DC85F7.jpeg

Now off for brunch in the Quarter.

The long, dark times...

ARE OVER!

F1FED845-984F-4692-8C50-9F1D1CA24290.jpeg

Thanks Politics!!

Thanks to my 7- and 9-year-old for hanging out!

And, most importantly, thanks to my beautiful wife for hitting on cornhole so I could get these beauties (I got the blacks)!!!!

Srsly though — really fun day playing cornhole, rolling dice, drinking free Jack, and just generally f$&@ing around.

A246E97B-4B2F-407A-AB9C-CA18B1DC85F7.jpeg

Now off for brunch in the Quarter.

Lucky! Congrats

Back
Top Bottom