Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Ask for ViKtor. He can spot a fake from a mile away, that and invisible shoes. Make you’re very specific when you ask for him and that it’s spelled with a “K”, not a “C”. And also, tell’em the Off White Board sent ya.
Loooool I knew it was a bad time to ask, pretty sure Viktor is only good at checking boxes

I want to trade my white prestos for a pair of the UNC 1s.

Are there a lot of fakes of the UNC 1s out there? I just don’t wanna get got.

Shock drops are the best because when you are bored you can text your SNKR friends:

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

100% they drop what they are doing and frantically open the app. Then when they text ? back to you just say you were singing the Common or Grease Lightning song
I'd block your number and never speak to you again if you tried this on me.

All this scamming talk is crazy in here. I remember back in the mid 2000’s I bought and sold a bunch of shoes on here and people would just send it as a “gift” without me even asking so I wouldn’t have to pay the extra fees. It felt like people were always looking out. Now everyone wants something for nothing.

As far as the shoes go, who else is looking forward to the black 97’s?

97's probably the only silo from the rest of the pack that I'd be interested in. From the OG 10, the only silhouettes I liked were the 1's, prestos, and 97's.

always get on the phone with PayPal

just word of advice for anyone really, never just open dispute and type up emails or responses. phone is best way.. for everything.

best of luck bruh, you good peoples on here hopefully youre refunded without issue

I was scammed just last year and I called Paypal immediately, had to speak to 4 different reps at different times and all reassured me that I am covered as a seller but in the end they STILL rewarded the scamming buyer the money.

^ At the time I think that referred to online drops, ‘shock’ is a new term

Again these are just my opinions on em i really dont have concrete info on the newest terms
people refer these to "shock drops" because when they randomly released the unc ow 1s, on nike's backend they referred to it as a "shock drop".

they haven't referred to the black prestos or any other one as "shock drop" but they all released in a similar manner - on a random day at a random time with very minimal to no heads up. i say very minimal because for the black prestos, they loaded it on the backend like 15 mins prior to the actual "shock drop" but as exclusive access, then they opened the gates. but like 99% of people would never know that.

97's probably the only silo from the rest of the pack that I'd be interested in. From the OG 10, the only silhouettes I liked were the 1's, prestos, and 97's.

I was scammed just last year and I called Paypal immediately, had to speak to 4 different reps at different times and all reassured me that I am covered as a seller but in the end they STILL rewarded the scamming buyer the money.
That’s because a lot of times they favor the buyer I’m just saying , it’s always better which ever end you’re on, it’s best to speak to a real person on the phone

All this scamming talk is crazy in here. I remember back in the mid 2000’s I bought and sold a bunch of shoes on here and people would just send it as a “gift” without me even asking so I wouldn’t have to pay the extra fees. It felt like people were always looking out. Now everyone wants something for nothing.

As far as the shoes go, who else is looking forward to the black 97’s?

Black 97s are what I want the most. I’ve been trying on all these off whites in hopes to get something to trade for the 97s... all loses so far. Hoping my luck changes for that release.

people refer these to "shock drops" because when they randomly released the unc ow 1s, on nike's backend they referred to it as a "shock drop".

they haven't referred to the black prestos or any other one as "shock drop" but they all released in a similar manner - on a random day at a random time with very minimal to no heads up. i say very minimal because for the black prestos, they loaded it on the backend like 15 mins prior to the actual "shock drop" but as exclusive access, then they opened the gates. but like 99% of people would never know that.

Wait, didn't the exclusive access happen on Friday though? The shock drop came 3 days later.

always get on the phone with PayPal

just word of advice for anyone really, never just open dispute and type up emails or responses. phone is best way.. for everything.

best of luck bruh, you good peoples on here hopefully youre refunded without issue

Thanks bro. Appreciate it.

dudes was legit 90% of the time on here, still some scum like the person who purchased a ipod from another nter and the scammer sent him
the box of the ipod only. The gifs after that incident were hilarious but ipods were going for like $300 back in the day. Hope you get ur bread back man #QGTM either way

Wait, didn't the exclusive access happen on Friday though? The shock drop came 3 days later.
correct. what they did was they took down the previous exclusive access, so whoever got access on friday couldn't see the block anymore on their app. then they re-loaded it with the "shock drop" stock but gave nobody access, not even the people that got it on friday. like 15 mins later they took it down from exclusive access and thats when it dropped for everyone.

so i guess whoever was lucky enough to get access on friday, if you see that block disappear from the app that means shock drop is about to happen

Speaking of shock drops...

The greatest one of all time :pimp:
D4DB9DAE-2BA0-4AFE-A779-450FD9D98699.jpeg

The worst part about that drop was the fact I was literally home with WiFi doing nothing. I was on the couch watching the bum Knicks and I randomly got a text from a friend that RO’s just dropped. I didn’t believe him at all so I took even more time to check it out lmao

False, I print out eBay labels for the post office pretty much every week and I pretty much always pick a lower weight to save in shipping cost, I know for a fact that they don’t always weigh again or my packages would probably be returned or eBay charge my paypal for the difference
What's happening is the shmuck picking up your packages is being forced to pay the difference. Trust me, I know. Pick the right weight.

Back
Top Bottom