Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yo y’all wylin lmaooo honestly that employee discount is only super crucial on shoes in an off white price point. They got super petty when dudes were abusing and finessing the system.

Luckily was able to cop my black joints for 650 shipped though :smokin

wth is a “shock drop” ? Kids making up terms. I swear I’ve never heard that phrase until this year.

What happened to hyper strike and quick strikes.

Seems like the same name but I’m sure someone will correct me and say “no no, it’s different this time..” lol

wth is a “shock drop” ? Kids making up terms. I swear I’ve never heard that phrase until this year.

Seems like the same name but I’m sure someone will correct me and say “no no, it’s different this time..” lol

I think someone in here posted a link that showed Nike actually called it a “shock drop”.

I think if you file it as item not described, paypal will tell you ok return the item back to the seller and once seller receives the item, you'll get your refund. I think he should file it as item not received

I believe you could also file over the phone and tell PP CS what happened.

Shock drop is releases such as the past black presto, unc, drops with no set time/date

Hyperstrike & Quickstrike apply to physical brick & mortar stores, they are still used I believe

I think if you file it as item not described, paypal will tell you ok return the item back to the seller and once seller receives the item, you'll get your refund. I think he should file it as item not received

PayPal lady said she’s gonna file as not described because a tracking number was involved, she said if we contact you back the explaination is on file saying there was no item in the box.

Not sure if posted but off white website has loaded presto images to their servers. Not visible online yet. could be a sign for a release/ raffle , take with a grain of salt

Yo y’all wylin lmaooo honestly that employee discount is only super crucial on shoes in an off white price point. They got super petty when dudes were abusing and finessing the system.

Luckily was able to cop my black joints for 650 shipped though :smokin
Pmed you

Shock drop is releases such as the past black presto, unc, drops with no set time/date

Hyperstrike & Quickstrike apply to physical brick & mortar stores, they are still used I believe

I remember when the Red October’s dropped people were saying that was true “quick strike” fashion. No advanced notice and they dropped online only.

Thx for the replies. Thought for sure it was some vlogger turns out it was Nike lol

^ At the time I think that referred to online drops, ‘shock’ is a new term

Again these are just my opinions on em i really dont have concrete info on the newest terms

All this scamming talk is crazy in here. I remember back in the mid 2000’s I bought and sold a bunch of shoes on here and people would just send it as a “gift” without me even asking so I wouldn’t have to pay the extra fees. It felt like people were always looking out. Now everyone wants something for nothing.

As far as the shoes go, who else is looking forward to the black 97’s?

Back
Top Bottom