Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Decided to try something different and enter the raffle later rather than sooner. Finding new ways to take the L >D

Attachments

• 4BD714C5-C9D8-4332-9417-A537EA324535.png
    4BD714C5-C9D8-4332-9417-A537EA324535.png
    401.8 KB · Views: 50
That’s a big “IF”. Most likely an L and have a bad day/week haha.
well atleast you got to try instead of missing it :smile: think positive! and if anything you could pay stockx if you really want em. I know it sucks but thats how the game goes now :frown: Gl!

well atleast you got to try instead of missing it :smile: think positive! and if anything you could pay stockx if you really want em. I know it sucks but thats how the game goes now :frown: Gl!
Someone already accepted my bid for $711 free shipping on Friday cuz I know I prob won’t have time. It’s already en route to SX. But if I hit snkrs then I won’t mind doubling up. GL to you too!

Last edited by a moderator:
A few pages back I wanted to do the trade unc 1 for the black prestos but after thinking it threw I had 2nd thought was like nahh,, after you just saw what happened to cats on here and you still willing to take that chance? Truthfully hope you get your trade
My main means of getting the 1s would be to go to round2 NYC to see if they had any pairs.

And the situation that happened is crazy but I’m not gonna let that have me thinking trusted frequent users are untrustworthy.

Plus there’s mad New Yorkers on this site the trade would most likely be in person.

Back
Top Bottom