Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Please stop dyeing these. Just get some regular prestos to ruin.

to each their own. but the coffee dyed ubiq pair was dope (with more consistent dyeing...)

off-white-nike-air-presto-white-ubiq-coffee-custom-01-960x640.jpg

My feet are protected from dirt by shoes. If I protect my shoes from dirt with sole protectors, who will protect my sole protector from dirt?

If you got 1 layer of dirt on ya kicks....then it will protect ya kicks from any additional dirty getting on ya kicks. More dirt will just get on the dirt.

Sold a pair of Pirate Black 350s on StockX a couple of weeks ago, knowing I was basically going to end up having to pay resale for these. Bought the black Prestos in my size for 800, worried about the laces and the zip tie knowing the history of those here who previously bought OWs on StockX. They showed up today and I'm relieved to say the box showed up in perfect condition along with the tissue paper, zip tie, additional laces etc - everything showed up as if it was crisply shipped directly from Nike. Good job on this one StockX. I know this matters to people when you are setting down 800 dollars for a pair of shoes and it definitely mattered to me!

I've had a few W's from snkrs draw but i ain't feeling no luck on this one...ready to pay resell.

Wish it was shock drop but at least I won't be preoccupied with checking my phone tomorrow in clinic like I was today lol

Sold a pair of Pirate Black 350s on StockX a couple of weeks ago, knowing I was basically going to end up having to pay resale for these. Bought the black Prestos in my size for 800, worried about the laces and the zip tie knowing the history of those here who previously bought OWs on StockX. They showed up today and I'm relieved to say the box showed up in perfect condition along with the tissue paper, zip tie, additional laces etc - everything showed up as if it was crisply shipped directly from Nike. Good job on this one StockX. I know this matters to people when you are setting down 800 dollars for a pair of shoes and it definitely mattered to me!

My OW Vapormax’s came complete but my Mercurials were missing the drawstring bag. StockX refunded the Mercurial’s with no problem.

I worry about this too lol
My OW Vapormax’s came complete but my Mercurials were missing the drawstring bag. StockX refunded the Mercurial’s with no problem.
I feel like stockx would catch the missing item thing and tell you about it before they ship to the buyer. I guess theyre on that we wont say anything and wait until the buyer has to bring it up....thats kinda lame IMO. Heard GOAT would let the buyer know about issues and ask if they still wanted the pair and offer some type of discount.

to each their own. but the coffee dyed ubiq pair was dope (with more consistent dyeing...)

off-white-nike-air-presto-white-ubiq-coffee-custom-01-960x640.jpg

Until you wash them one time and the whole color washes off and leaves it a funky yellow/tan. Oh what's that you say? don't wash it? And it let it smell and get sticky? Brilliant as well.

This was the first L handed out for these prestos, and they handed it to themselves. LOL

Back
Top Bottom