Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

My account would be leaking if i could buy what i wanted from this list
image.png
Shoes are forever and the lights at the mall are always on

4B2A0CA7-7CBE-479A-8043-8246C67068EF.jpeg

Got these in on Friday from GOAT and does it seem like the gap where I circled (between the last lace holder and the second to last) is too far apart? Will this be an issue when I wear them? I noticed on other pairs it’s closer together or are they pretty inconsistent with the placement on the last lace holder?

Last edited by a moderator:
Until you wash them one time and the whole color washes off and leaves it a funky yellow/tan. Oh what's that you say? don't wash it? And it let it smell and get sticky? Brilliant as well.

This was the first L handed out for these prestos, and they handed it to themselves. LOL

Whens the last time you washed any of your sneakers? Ill wait.

People wash their Ultraboost and 350’s but lets be serious, you would baby these to the point where you woudnt need to wash em.

Most ppl know the key to winning on SNKRS is the payment options (Card Apple Pay or PayPal) I think we need to get a poll going of recent successful payment options via the draw...I haven’t won a draw since the black OVO 10s and I used PayPal for that one...

Most ppl know the key to winning on SNKRS is the payment options (Card Apple Pay or PayPal) I think we need to get a poll going of recent successful payment options via the draw...I haven’t won a draw since the black OVO 10s and I used PayPal for that one...
I've won three, all this year, all with my CC. Zero for everything before that.

May have to sell my extra black prestos and cop the whites if I strike out on the SNKRS Draw.
Hopefully the rumors are true and Nike has something up their sleeves to combat bots as much as possible. Best of luck to you all, let's hope we dodge the entry and payment errors. :lol::ohwell:

I wonder how does Nike decide which one to do a shock drop and which one to do a draw? If they are testing out new ways to combat bots, the best way to test them out is during a draw right? Or it doesn’t matter?

One thing good about tomorrow is that I know what time Ill get my L. Today I refreshed the app all morning long basically..lol.

Out of all the draws thats going down tomorrow on these joints, how and the f is Nike gonna select mines? lmao. Bro it aint happening.

Whens the last time you washed any of your sneakers? Ill wait.

People wash their Ultraboost and 350’s but lets be serious, you would baby these to the point where you woudnt need to wash em.

The point is, you HAVE to wash them. Or they will literally smell and get sticky. Who wants that on a pair of shoes? Unless they're work related.

Back
Top Bottom