Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

My account would be leaking if i could buy what i wanted from this list
image.png

How does the draw in SNKRS work? Is it not like typical SNKRS drops where they become available at 10am for purchase?

How does the draw in SNKRS work? Is it not like typical SNKRS drops where they become available at 10am for purchase?

10min Draw. So everyone has 10 mins to input payment/billing/shipping and enter the draw. After 10 mins, its random selection out of the pool for winners.

Lol and everybody in here saying oh well that’s an L will be in at 10am trying so please everybody stop. Just try ! I know it’s a reach but it’s fun to me personally I’m just glad now finally we have a day and time being a NT detective for this past week is exhausting. I have no social media but rocking with you guys on this site for drops is mad fun embrace it and if you hit that’s love if not we will convene for the next one! LETS GET IT !
Hope you get that dub with this energy lmao. Everyone else is like INSTA L

Hope you get that dub with this energy lmao. Everyone else is like INSTA L
I’m saying.... lots of negativity in here... at least I’ve got a shot, and I’m gonna take it. If you really think your taking an L, ****, don’t even bother putting in, especially if you’re a sz 11:rofl:

Thought i read something where one of the points of the off white collection was they wanted you to customize their stuff.

Thought i read something where one of the points of the off white collection was they wanted you to customize their stuff.
Virgil already gave love for the hippie prestos that Mayer did... he said he wants people to be creative...

Back
Top Bottom