Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Those card rejects are the worst. Had it happen to my girl when she tried for the Kaws 4s for me. Told her to do paypal for End but she forgot lol.

Like can all the ppl that have never won get a special draw or early release or whatever of something dope??

Like I have never won anything at all on snkrs.

I would have just rather took the straight L instead of knowing that Discover flagged the transaction because it was outside of normal spending habits on the card. Hello that cards for emergencies...... discover people emergencies like off white raffles. Haven't used that card in a year and it cost me retail on these.

don't discover have a price guarantee thing? just tell em they screwed you over and have them cover the difference on stockx lmao

^should be OD tight...the upper is super stretchy so you should be ok...but your toes might be busting out over the sole.
Yeah I went true size on the black ones, but I feel like I kinda have to tighten them up. So I figured if I went a whole size down it would be a pretty good fit, but thanks for the input.

the only person with crazy luck is bigevan. The rest is botting and telling us other wise :nerd:

no bots here.. :nerd:

zAq9Y0Ll.jpg

man yall dont wanna hear my story .. had a bunch of people enter the draw this morning .. one of them hits me up and says she won!! and i log into her account and see it says "purchased" .. perfect!! then she says "oh wait .. f**k" .. im like oh boy .. she goes she forgot to change the size to my size and she ends up hitting for a size 7 .. im like iight w/e i can swap or something .. then she sends me a screen shot of her on the phone with a 1800 number .. ends up being her bank calling because they detecting fraud on her account and didnt let the charge go through SMFHHHHHH
Damn thats sucks. Thats happened to me a few times. One with the Barneys Zebra raffle and recently with the Cactus Jacks. I bet she has Chase LOL. Good thing is now you dont have to worry about swapping sizes....

man yall dont wanna hear my story .. had a bunch of people enter the draw this morning .. one of them hits me up and says she won!! and i log into her account and see it says "purchased" .. perfect!! then she says "oh wait .. f**k" .. im like oh boy .. she goes she forgot to change the size to my size and she ends up hitting for a size 7 .. im like iight w/e i can swap or something .. then she sends me a screen shot of her on the phone with a 1800 number .. ends up being her bank calling because they detecting fraud on her account and didnt let the charge go through SMFHHHHHH

She prob told ppl and they informed her that she could come up a few hundred bucks so she's ****in you over b

I dont think he has crazy luck, more just God speed internet for pass. He did have some crazy raffle luck last year though.
Today was pure luck 1/3 accounts. SNRKS Pass is all speed. Raffles are just luck/location/volume. Physical restocks are relationships. Constant monitoring of SNKRS for shocks is OCD. Do all the above and you'll get pairs...i've probably hit on 60+ pairs of OW alone this way and 19/20 on all the models released to date. No bots. All retail/trades.

I'll say this- I've NEVER hit on SNKRS draw before, but I managed to cop a size 10 of the black Prestos during last week's shock drop, and now I won the draw for a size 10 white with the same account. Probably a coincidence, but I do suspect there's an algorithm at work, probably also how the same people manage to get exclusive access back to back to back.

did you get a Got Em page? because when you pay with Apple Pay, they charge you the full amount when you enter the draw but it doesn't mean you won
for me the times that i have entered a draw it never charges me right away usually it charges me once i won this is based on the only 2 draws ive won :lol:

It's supply and demand, man. Honestly 1 for 15 is about right. They make 10k pairs and you have a million people going for them. Do the math.
Makes sense to an extent, I’m just not sold on the Draw being the best way to do some of their most overhyped releases. Though I haven’t had success with the surprise drops, I would’ve preferred that. It’s over though so I gotta move on lol.

I'll say this- I've NEVER hit on SNKRS draw before, but I managed to cop a size 10 of the black Prestos during last week's shock drop, and now I won the draw for a size 10 white with the same account. Probably a coincidence, but I do suspect there's an algorithm at work, probably also how the same people manage to get exclusive access back to back to back.

Bruh you just lucky. That's all there is to it.

Back
Top Bottom