Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Today was pure luck 1/3 accounts. SNRKS Pass is all speed. Raffles are just luck/location/volume. Physical restocks are relationships. Constant monitoring of SNKRS is for shocks is OCD. Do all the above and you'll get pairs...i've probably hit on 60+ pairs of OW alone this way and 19/20 on all the models released to date. No bots. All retail/trades.

Translation: if you don’t live where sneakers pass becomes open you ****ed. If you don’t live in a place that has spots that receive these releases and you not plugged in you double ****ed. Your best bet is throwing your life away and monitor SNKRS app for shock drops.

Heads up from the coupon thread for those going the resale route via ebay
screenshot-niketalk.com-2018.08.07-09-25-48.png

is this site wide? or only on particular items

bruh stock X be having the petty adds

off white prestos full size run no luck required like duh.... its resell prices usually there is a full size run at 3x mark up lmao

they rubbing the salt...

and making that middle man money

my pickup at union is 11 but I might go 30-40 mins early so I don't have to go on my lunch at noon, hopefully line not crazy long

bruh stock X be having the petty adds

off white prestos full size run no luck required like duh.... its resell prices usually there is a full size run at 3x mark up lmao

they rubbing the salt...

and making that middle man money

StockX wastes no damn time trying to capitalize. All in my email inbox. Sending me notifs. Like bruh eat my whole ****.

It’s really not that hard if u live in the right place and put in the work. I live in AZ but I know for a fact that it’s a looooooooot easier in NY & Chicago.

Couldn't be further from the truth. Yeah theres more places in NYC that gets stuff but the chances of winning and copping in NYC is actually pretty low. Some people live here and put in all the work and still come up empty. I live here and 95% of my collection is from stores not in NY and/or online overseas

Couldn't be further from the truth. Yeah theres more places in NYC that gets stuff but the chances of winning and copping in NYC is actually pretty low. Some people live here and put in all the work and still come up empty. I live here and 95% of my collection is from stores not in NY and/or online overseas

I’m originally from NY so you’re doing something wrong. Probably not networking enough. Gotta work those plugs.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’m originally from NY so you’re doing something wrong. Probably not networking enough. Gotta work those plugs.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

like JPS said, the scene has changed. Your plug is plugging someone else (the Loop). Anyways, I thought we were talking about legitimate attempts to get sneakers, not backdoors/plugs/bots. Because legitimately, getting limited kicks in NYC is actually pretty hard. The amount of demand here far exceeds the supply that comes here despite NYC getting large allocation

if it says Purchased, the order should have been cleared already. If her bank declined the charge, you wouldn't have gotten the "Got Em" page. Usually Nike make sures your charge is good before sending you a purchase confirmation.

she got the got em page .. and it says purchased .. but then the bank called her too .. and i when i spoke to her she said she never got a confirmation email from nike .. but the money went back into her account already so idk .. edit**** so i just checked her account and she has an order confirmation as well .. you think it went through or not?

every time vikdakid23 vikdakid23 hits, it's one of his homegirls. He's got like 8 different sidechicks hitting different releases. :lol:

this is true but none of them are my side chicks lmao i literally have all their info saved .. they actually look out and arent looking for any type of money or benefit lol .. i used to ask my boys but they turned into resellers smh so now i dont say anything at all

she got the got em page .. and it says purchased .. but then the bank called her too .. and i when i spoke to her she said she never got a confirmation email from nike .. but the money went back into her account already so idk .. edit**** so i just checked her account and she has an order confirmation as well .. you think it went through or not?

this is true but none of them are my side chicks lmao i literally have all their info saved .. they actually look out and arent looking for any type of money or benefit lol .. i used to ask my boys but they turned into resellers smh so now i dont say anything at all

yeah if she got the order confirmation, then it should be good. Just check the status of the order confirmation. As long as it doesn't say CANCELLED, order should still be good. Praying for you homie

like JPS said, the scene has changed. Your plug is plugging someone else (the Loop). Anyways, I thought we were talking about legitimate attempts to get sneakers, not backdoors/plugs/bots. Because legitimately, getting limited kicks in NYC is actually pretty hard. The amount of demand here far exceeds the supply that comes here despite NYC getting large allocation

Too many alp/gucci shades running around

Back
Top Bottom