Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

like JPS said, the scene has changed. Your plug is plugging someone else (the Loop). Anyways, I thought we were talking about legitimate attempts to get sneakers, not backdoors/plugs/bots. Because legitimately, getting limited kicks in NYC is actually pretty hard. The amount of demand here far exceeds the supply that comes here despite NYC getting large allocation

Fair points. Just seems like my dudes always eat on every drop.

yeah if she got the order confirmation, then it should be good. Just check the status of the order confirmation. As long as it doesn't say CANCELLED, order should still be good. Praying for you homie

nope says in progress .. im praying my damn self lol thanks man

Went ahead and copped off stockX for 650 got stuff to liquidate and tinkers going back to Nike lol.

maybe the point of the draw isn't about Ws or Ls

it's about the friends we made along the way on NT

200.gif

Nah

man.. entered my first End raffle last week and won but my bank declined for fraud and then caught another L today. Hurts

dude trying to pull a W outt that L bad with the reaching statements about tlooking on the upside. The upside is resell isnt high high but it aint low low lol

Won the draw first time ever this morning, first OW in collection, now trynna get those blue laces for them cuz I heard they just have orange...suggestions?

Attachments

• EC9F72D4-048C-496A-BFFA-48FC8AE20E00.jpeg
    EC9F72D4-048C-496A-BFFA-48FC8AE20E00.jpeg
    69.5 KB · Views: 5
well my UPS tracking hasnt updated since thursday for the black presto from nike and now theyre doing an investigation so seems like a took a hard L on this one.
could be either lost or stolen. shows it was at a customer center or whatever last lol weeeeeeeee!
this really sucks.

I finally won a snkrs draw...now I'm just hoping I get my pair my UPS guy is the best hopefully it's a smooth transaction... I really want to trade these for the black pair because I'm scared they'll get filthy but I personally think the white pair is a better looking shoe on foot especially for the summer... I'm also sure it's a huge hassle to sell and rebuy the shoes or trade them out...

Last edited:
For those worried about ruining these.

Two words: Crep protect.

Slap a sole protector on for good measure and you can milly rock on any block.

For those worried about ruining these.

Two words: Crep protect.

Slap a sole protector on for good measure and you can milly rock on any block.

Does crep protect really work? I'm kinda skeptical because people swear by Jason markk and its ruined a couple of pairs of sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom