5. Smithbeentrill
6. domino313
7. therefill
8. kwietstorm4
9.Jmilionair
10. Killaking
11. HaiCheo
12. Suyjai

@amass78 a big baller :lol: And you ain't gotta justify your spending to anybody bruh. They don't know your financial situation. People questioning the man gotta stop worrying about what others spend their money on.

Me, personally, I don't think I can convince myself to do it because I view $700 as a lot of money. And at the end of the day, I still have many other sneakers in my collection. But best believe if I was making 6+ figures, I'd probably be willing to pay resale prices here and there :lol:
Oh nah lol I wasn’t really trying to justify myself, I was being somewhat passive aggressive on letting people know to not be so judgmental, regardless of spending, race, culture or religion esp online because most of us only know each other by our avi and username. As long as no one is getting hurt or insulted...just enjoy this ride. But everyone thinks differently and have their own opinions and we should accept that too.

Not a big baller, just another joe that’s willing to work and I don’t spend crazy on other things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Bodega has some extra pairs of the OW UNC 1s. Check their Instagram page.

bodega my favorite hue is Tar Heel blue here's another chance to purchase the Off White x Air Jordan 1 UNC. Double-tap, comment with your size, hashtag your city and tag a friend - this caption will be updated with winners at 4pm EST tomorrow, all winners will be contacted and invoiced directly. #bdgastore #airjordan

Man If you have some extra pairs laying around (I'm sure we all do), just sell them and throw it towards what you want. That's the only way I'm really paying resell. Sell a couple things, add a bit and pay with that. Don't have to be a big baller lol

i've been waiting for this moment my whole NT LIFE. I'm happy it happened in this thread.
Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 8.49.46 PM.png

It will have to do until i can get to
il_340x270.1349019383_nvyh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom