Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I bought the orange pair a few months ago

But after taking constant Ls on the black and white pair of the prestos I gave up and bought a consolation prize instead

I got the black pair of the zoom flys for 350. I want the prestos but I’m not spending 600+
Too broke :rofl:

I'm sure they prefer retail, but if you want it you gonna get it. Dont blame em at all.
Exactly. If I want something Ima get it. Whether its dropping cash or flipping pairs to pay for the resell its all the same. We've all spent more than $700 when we add up the recent shoes we purchased. It sucks spending that on resell when retail is less but hey, it is what it is....

Coming from someone who only hit Once on SNKRS I actually prefer the draw...my raffle luck is insane lol Yeezy 1 Tan, Yeezy 750 pirate black, yeezy 2 Solar, lebron 8 south beach, 2 pair of off white Unc 1s all retail via raffles lol but in all the years since I've had SNKRS app I only hit once on the cactus jack 4s

Woah. I thought the Prestos felt a bit narrow. I guess Vapormaxes are out of the question for me then.

Vapormax is strictly flyknit though so it conforms to your feet, just go .5 up.
They are also wider than regular runners so i have seen some people go TTS with wide feet

anyone done a blue lace swap on the white prestos? the tongue has a bit of a bluish tint on them , thought they might look cool

Damn props to dudes paying 700 for kicks. Definitely if it's something you gotta have and it's within your budget, I definitely applaud it. I just can't justify it. Actually, only reason I paid resell on kith mids for 500 way back when was because I had an extra pair of zebras on the restock that I sold for 560. I'll get a pair of OW prestos one of these days for retail, even if it's when all the OW hype dies and they come out with some crazy frozen pee pee colors lol

Damn props to dudes paying 700 for kicks. Definitely if it's something you gotta have and it's within your budget, I definitely applaud it. I just can't justify it. Actually, only reason I paid resell on kith mids for 500 way back when was because I had an extra pair of zebras on the restock that I sold for 560. I'll get a pair of OW prestos one of these days for retail, even if it's when all the OW hype dies and they come out with some crazy frozen pee pee colors lol
thats coming soon. aside from the back af1 and maybe an am90 all the other upcoming colors are "pee pee"

Most paying 700 now will be to stare at for a few months and then flip when they hit above 1k, which they will..Only bought one sneaker over 800 and never wore it LOL

Yes some of us are willing to fork up that amount if it’s within our budget. I work hard for my money, I don’t rob or do anything illegal to obtain it so why not if I want it and still able to save? Some people buy 15 pairs at retail comparing to me buying a couple here and there from resell if not able to cop for retail is prob spending the same amount.

I ain’t no viKtor and skamming people for money. I think we should just combine viKtor and scamming into one word...”viKtoring” hah

Last edited by a moderator:
533FC67F-95A9-497E-A584-F5F769687038.jpeg

I know a lot of you guys are #TeamRetailorBust but as mentioned before the Prestos are a must have for me out of The Ten. Now time to TRY and take a break unless I could get other releases for retail, and live off you guys in admiration. I’m fine catching Ls in upcoming releases but I will still go for it.

#Resell #PrestoEnergy???? Haha

No one gonna talk about how fine his hand writing is? :lol:

nah man 10-10.5 impossible these days

might just start copping size 11 and try trades at this point if nike ever lets me hit

Entered for 11s for the Prestos and won lol, knew the size 10s would be impossible and of all the sizes I see people posting the 10s seem to be the least around besides 13 or 14. Was able to trade for my 10 a few days later

Entered for 11s for the Prestos and won lol, knew the size 10s would be impossible and of all the sizes I see people posting the 10s seem to be the least around besides 13 or 14. Was able to trade for my 10 a few days later
Size 11/12 Energy moving forward guys!!!

I paid resell for one pair of Off-Whites simply cause I couldn't get them retail. Theres no chance. Look at all of the people who've had Nike accounts for 10 years haven't hit a single draw. People clowning paying resell but how else you gonna get it if you want it? lol.

I missed a few topics earlier about bots. My take on it: for the price you pay a month on the bot, proxies, servers, IP block if needed...you may as well pay resell for the occasional buyer like myself. Even if you are a reseller you have shipping cost, seller fees, not to mention the trouble. Just not worth it to me.

Yes some of us are willing to fork up that amount if it’s withiin our budget. I work hard for my money, I don’t rob or do anything illegal to obtain it so why not if I want it? Some people buy 15 pairs at retail comparing to me buying a couple here and there for resell if not able to cop for retail is prob spending the same amount.

I ain’t no viKtor.
Oh definitely agree. Like I said, if there's something someone has to have and it's not gonna put someone into debt, then go for it. Can always justify a purchase by letting go of DS stuff that never gets worn or buying that one expensive pair compared to 10. Luckily my wife puts up with my hobby, but she knows I pretty much keep it retail or bust. Saving up for the honeymoon so that will come first. She is happy that I haven't bought much this year compared to last year. Nothing really on my radar now that these prestos have come and gone. Maybe Raptor 4's, JTH beige, and concord 11's. If they release those TS4's in alternate cw's, that too.

I paid resell for one pair of Off-Whites simply cause I couldn't get them retail. Theres no chance. Look at all of the people who've had Nike accounts for 10 years haven't hit a single draw. People clowning paying resell but how else you gonna get it if you want it? lol.

I missed a few topics earlier about bots. My take on it: for the price you pay a month on the bot, proxies, servers, IP block if needed...you may as well pay resell for the occasional buyer like myself. Even if you are a reseller you have shipping cost, seller fees, not to mention the trouble. Just not worth it to me.
Had my SNKRS account since like 2011 and for the life of me, I can't hit on a draw. Multiple purchases throughout the years, mainly Kobes and J11's. This year I bought some BC3's, flyknits, TS4's, Katrinas, and OW UNC1's. Nothing hurt more than being a huge Kobe fan and striking out on every goddamn draw for the FTB collection

Back
Top Bottom