Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yes some of us are willing to fork up that amount if it’s withiin our budget. I work hard for my money, I don’t rob or do anything illegal to obtain it so why not if I want it? Some people buy 15 pairs at retail comparing to me buying a couple here and there for resell if not able to cop for retail is prob spending the same amount.

I ain’t no viKtor and scamming people for money.
You put in the work and you’ve only got one pair of feet...they deserve to be spoiled!

Had my SNKRS account since like 2011 and for the life of me, I can't hit on a draw. Multiple purchases throughout the years, mainly Kobes and J11's. This year I bought some BC3's, flyknits, TS4's, Katrinas, and OW UNC1's. Nothing hurt more than being a huge Kobe fan and striking out on every goddamn draw for the FTB collection

Way more than enough to be selected for exclusive access or a draw. What a shame.

You don’t gotta justify your spending habits to no one except yourself homie....and maybe your wife if you got one lol.

Think about it this way, if you wait a few months the prices are gonna shoot back up and you’d have to pay closer to a grand. Buying now is the fiscally responsible thing to do :wink:
When the OG Presto released everyone said to wait, I’m glad I didn’t listen. Look at prices now. And no I don’t flip them when prices rise.

Way more than enough to be selected for exclusive access or a draw. What a shame.

Member since 2009. **** you Nike :lol:

IMG_1170.PNG

Im familiar with bots from mobile gaming. The tasks are different, but I know how powerful they are. When you have something that can click on a particular link at a crazy rate for an infinite amount of time till it gets it right - not to mention being on standby 24/7, regular peeps gonna take an L...lol. Multiple accounts on top of that etc...

Ill still live with it cause the Off-Whites are the only shoes Ive been into that have crazy expensive resell. Other than them I can justify paying resell one or two times a year.

@amass78 a big baller :lol: And you ain't gotta justify your spending to anybody bruh. They don't know your financial situation. People questioning the man gotta stop worrying about what others spend their money on.

Me, personally, I don't think I can convince myself to do it because I view $700 as a lot of money. And at the end of the day, I still have many other sneakers in my collection. But best believe if I was making 6+ figures, I'd probably be willing to pay resale prices here and there :lol:

Back
Top Bottom