Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Won the Hyperdunk raffle last night here in Chicago from RSVP Gallery!! Only issue is the largest size they had left to offer was a 10.5...but I wear 12-13. SO I’m looking to size swap up or trade up for other Nike x OW in my size. Hit my inbox if ur interested

Well I dunno if they do mid week pick ups. Friday is one thing but eh you know people work during the week especially in the hours these shops want us to line up. Gonna assume they gonna hold off till at least Thursday or Friday for the next round

Just put my AM 90 next to some AM1 and I think they may be a bit shorter. Might be a half size up FYI.

Well I dunno if they do mid week pick ups. Friday is one thing but eh you know people work during the week especially in the hours these shops want us to line up. Gonna assume they gonna hold off till at least Thursday or Friday for the next round

Kith don't care about people's jobs...at all

They are loaded into their catalog.

Basically this means the shoes are in their database for SNKRS. No one can purchase, just view them as loaded if they got access to the backend
How can we look at this? I want to see it for myself.

Just picked up Blazers (US11) at Mercer.. not into that resell gang at all and just wanna trade if anyone in the area is interested.

I think I just got a call from Saint Alfred. The phone literally rang for half a second then they hung up. That’s super shady.

I think I just got a call from Saint Alfred. The phone literally rang for half a second then they hung up. That’s super shady.
was it from an blocked number? it's always blocked on the times they've called me

DSC_0876.jpg

Picked up from Kith yesterday.

Watching the Bears game with my phone in a death grip anxiously waiting a potential call from Notre/St. Alfred. Good luck Chicago fam

Edit: pic of AM90s from yesterday. First ever raffle win, beginners luck

Attachments

• IMG_2953.JPG
    IMG_2953.JPG
    219.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
They really weren't checking ids, think the dude checked me bc I was like "it might be under my girls name" but they left the list rite there and I saw it was my name.

Back
Top Bottom