Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

DSC_0876.jpg

Picked up from Kith yesterday.
size?

All the pics are awesome, those 90s and prestos are beautiful lol, those are the only two I need.

312d89s.jpg

I won the Prestos in a local raffle last night. On the sides they fit tight (maybe the lacing) but toe box wise they're roomy. I'm usually a 12, got an 11.

Last edited:
When I was waiting for the hyperdunks I saw the am 90s on foot... gotta say yea kinda salty I didn’t win em. Maybe if I get SNKRS draw... but they are dope

My take on sizing

AM90 - standard 90 sizing. Go TTS. Fits narrow for wide footers. I wear sz 11 in all 90s.
Presto - since it's only full sizes, err on the side of caution if you're a half sizer. regular/narrow footers can probably go down .5 while wide footers I'd reco going up .5

Oh and in case anyone was wondering, my local spot (Haven) was the only boutique raffling (aside from the OW store that alot of Torontonians are suspecting backdoored all pairs) and they looked to have ALOT of stock. Atleast 4 people were checking out sz 10 AM90s in a line of about 30 people. Keep in mind that this was also the SECOND day of pickups for 90s/Prestos so that says alot.

Believe the hype ... the 90s are un-fu*^ing-believable. Put them straight to feet and they go hard. Will be rocking them to my girlfriend’s birthday dinner tonight

AFD5C9D1-E5ED-4316-844F-3F9C4DFA9877.jpeg

So far I’m 2 for 2 at my local spot. Hope it continues... just want the 97s

lucky man .. whats local?

Anyone get called from Notre or Saint Alfred today? It’s getting late.. thinking it’s time for the official L

My take on sizing

AM90 - standard 90 sizing. Go TTS. Fits narrow for wide footers. I wear sz 11 in all 90s.
Presto - since it's only full sizes, err on the side of caution if you're a half sizer. regular/narrow footers can probably go down .5 while wide footers I'd reco going up .5

Oh and in case anyone was wondering, my local spot (Haven) was the only boutique raffling (aside from the OW store that alot of Torontonians are suspecting backdoored all pairs) and they looked to have ALOT of stock. Atleast 4 people were checking out sz 10 AM90s in a line of about 30 people. Keep in mind that this was also the SECOND day of pickups for 90s/Prestos so that says alot.

Just tried the am90 on one foot and length-wise TTS, but like said, if you’re wide, you’re in a pickle.

I’m in between, but starting to lean towards keeping these as resale on the blazer seems stagnant and I’ll have to pay and arm and a leg for the one I really want - AJ1

Last edited:
Haven in Toronto

Played the game of numbers (lots of friends entering)
Almost didn't get the 90s because buddy didn't realize he had an email in spam

i do the same exact thing man .. always have like 5 people enter raffles with me but i never win lol goods stuff tho

Much love to the Chicago squad in here! Won an RSVP raffle last night, scored the Hyperdunks (too small tho ugh). Fingers crossed for some delayed W's comin'!

Picked these up at kith brooklyn this morning. (First time winning a raffle) Besides Kith letting a couple random dudes walk up and jump the line, it was a pretty smooth pick up.

Attachments

• IMG_3718.JPG
    IMG_3718.JPG
    218.6 KB · Views: 23
I might as well accept my L's across the board now. Always the bridesmade, never the bride :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Back
Top Bottom