Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

What are you guys going to do with the Hyperdunks? They really aren't a casual shoe. Just gonna flip or actually gonna ball in them? Hooping in them at the gym would be insane.

Caved and bought blazers off Stockx for $545 shipped. The whole process of tracking prices was getting a bit much for me and I don’t see them going much lower. Gonna sell some EQT and Powerphase. Saving beluga flip for the 1s.

Caved and bought blazers off Stockx for $545 shipped. The whole process of tracking prices was getting a bit much for me and I don’t see them going much lower. Gonna sell some EQT and Powerphase. Saving beluga flip for the 1s.
That's exactly what I was thinking when I made the offer for the Presto on StockX. I knew I was gonna buy it eventually and my accepted price is decent comparing to market price.

What size are your Blazers? I'm looking to purchase those too if it reaches the $530 range in size 9.5.

That's exactly what I was thinking when I made the offer for the Presto on StockX. I knew I was gonna buy it eventually and my accepted price is decent comparing to market price.

What size are your Blazers? I'm looking to purchase those too if it reaches the $530 range in size 9.5.

10.5. Unexpected part for me was I decided to keep the AM90 I won. As someone previously mentioned, it’s probably the most unique in terms of construction. From the onset, I wanted blazers and 1s the most.

I need to sell some Yeezys I never wear anyway. As I get older and my style changes, I reach for them less and less.

Hold off until the end of the week at least. SNKRS will add a LOT more pairs into the market.
Yea I think I will since I got the main one I want. But I'm not expecting to hit on SNKRS...Never got anything through their draw. Also it's not guarantee that it's gonna be on SNKRS this week.

congrats on your cop. Im personally gonna wait until the SNKRS drop if not, gonna sell off my zebra's for the blazers.

Feel like Nike needs to follow the Footapp method. We all have Nike+ accounts, they should utilize them more. Set an algorithm that gives updated accounts and frequent users, customers, etc. better odds than others, like an NBA-more ping pong balls-type thing. I never understand the point of the Nike+ pass. At stores you can have your pass scanned when you make a purchase, but it's really just so they can personalize the selling experience. They need to start using that information and then have quick raffles like Footapps. That at least weeds out the dudes entering a hundred dummy emails/Nike+ accounts and overloading the system.

What are you guys going to do with the Hyperdunks? They really aren't a casual shoe. Just gonna flip or actually gonna ball in them? Hooping in them at the gym would be insane.
Currently deciding that now, this is one of the few styles I actually wanted from the collection and they look amazing in person. But if I get an offer I can't refuse on Grailed I might have to flip them.

Lucked out and won hyperdunks from bodega. Originally from LA (more chances than bos) but didn’t think I’d win locally here in MA. Really wanted prestos 90s or blazers to rock. Smooth transaction btw

I dunno how plentiful SKNRS will be to honest. Most boutiques are getting 150 pairs per, which is like 9-10 FSR? I’m thinking probably another 1000 pairs per for SKNRS. I was initially optimistic, but the market hasn’t moved significantly even with pairs in hand.

how does the stash **** work? Its gonna be a random place in the entire NYC area? And we got a certain time to reach so we can cop?

1 of 3 things will happen this week.

1. A random tweet saying the draw is open for each of the 1st 5 (AJ1, Presto, AM90, Blazer, Vapormax) on SNKRS.
2. SNKR Stash's take place, either per city or maybe even like the Pigeons/ComplexCon
3. They just go up FCFS randomly (doubtful)
West coast prob won't even get a chance to be in the draw. I bet it's going to be picking up in NY or Chicago type of draw.

West coast prob won't even get a chance to be in the draw. I bet it's going to be picking up in NY or Chicago type of draw.
But those aren’t via SNKRS - SNKRS inherently opens up to the whole us, unless it’s a stash which is equally open w Location spoofs. Confused as to how they’re gonna pull it off.

But those aren’t via SNKRS - SNKRS inherently opens up to the whole us, unless it’s a stash which is equally open w Location spoofs. Confused as to how they’re gonna pull it off.
Yea you're right. Im guessing they're going to go the stash route for the East Coast folks. Hope not...at least give us West Coast people a chance.

If I have to pay resale for another pair, I'm torn between the Blazer or the AM90. Don't understand why so many people hating on the 90, a lot of details went into that design.

i forgot about the air force 1s... i think i want those than the am 90s.... the raffle hasn't gotten to them yet?

I dunno how plentiful SKNRS will be to honest. Most boutiques are getting 150 pairs per, which is like 9-10 FSR? I’m thinking probably another 1000 pairs per for SKNRS. I was initially optimistic, but the market hasn’t moved significantly even with pairs in hand.
I’m going to hold off. I’m going to hope it pays off. Ppl will unload little by little. Nike has the most pairs by far

Back
Top Bottom