Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

After a hard 24 hour shift...got these delivered from GOAT like an hour ago. Is the shade of red on the zip tie different btwn anyone else's black pair and OG pair? On my OGs, the red is brighter. Probably a non issue, but I ain't tryna get got lol

IMAG4116.jpg

Will complete the set soon
IMAG4117.jpg
Am I buggin or is the shoe on the right have a weird looking Swoosh? or is that just the lighting?

Am I buggin or is the shoe on the right have a weird looking Swoosh? or is that just the lighting?

Yeah just the lighting...not worried about that pair since I got it from SNKRS. I think the black pair from goat is ok...zip tie being a more “ashy” red throwing me off

Yeah just the lighting...not worried about that pair since I got it from SNKRS. I think the black pair from goat is ok...zip tie being a more “ashy” red throwing me off
Ahhh I see. I'm sure there good if everything else checks out but I dont have either in hand so cant help out :/ Im steady waiting for my all black pair to arrive from StockX tho...:smokin

Im curious if those variant rope "shoelaces" are close or exactly the same to the ones the shoes come with?

what does everyone think the market is going to do? I'm a size 11 and have to decide between paying the 600ish resell now or wait and see if they go down. The black ones shot up pretty quick, wondering if that'll happen with these too.

Back
Top Bottom