Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Ordered the blue laces, but I think I like the orange.
OWP861.jpg
OWP861.jpg

Make sure to post pictures when you get those blue laces in. Can’t wait to see them

Pulled the trigger on a size 9 in the White Prestos.
Is this the right time to purchase pairs or do you guys think the prices will drop like the OW vapormaxes?

Super clean! I’m curious when you bought them off stockx cuz I’m getting impatient after waiting a week for mine lol.
I pulled the trigger on 7/31 lol I actually thought the email said they’d be delivered last night but I read that wrong. I was in the same boat as you lol.

Pulled the trigger on a size 9 in the White Prestos.
Is this the right time to purchase pairs or do you guys think the prices will drop like the OW vapormaxes?
If you already bought it, why ask? Sounds like it should be a question a person ask before purchasing if you’re hoping it’ll go lower.

True, was just wondering.
Nah my bad, people should be able to ask whatever they want. But I think it’ll drop a little more and prob stay. I think most people should have it in already and most is afraid to wear an all white shoe, will most likely rise in the long run but don’t see it going up as much.

Last edited by a moderator:
White's are down to $570 in a 12. Crazy how low they've become. Blacks are trending at $715 in the same size. It seems there is a lot more white's on StockX over the blacks.

So I was looking around the Off White website and came across this $600 bundle of paperclips being sold as jewelry. Who would buy this?!

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 9.14.39 PM.png
Is it made with real silver? That might be the reason, if not then I dunno hahah

Hows Roundtwo with trades? Gonna go tomorrow with Triple S’s, Speed Trainers and FoG kicks and see what I can get for them.

Hows Roundtwo with trades? Gonna go tomorrow with Triple S’s, Speed Trainers and FoG kicks and see what I can get for them.

If it’s something they don’t get in often and/or can move they’ll take it.

You won’t get full value. You get more value if you trade in for store credit.

Back
Top Bottom