Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

If you sell the Wood Wood and Hypebeast you should be able to get the Black Presto and Parra and maybe some extra into your pocket. The HB pair will be the money maker.

Last edited by a moderator:
These look legit? Only a couple pics but may try to get a trade together if they check out.

Screenshot_20180810-161534_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20180810-161519_Samsung Internet.jpg

oh they have value, but not the same value roundtwo is gonna give you

consignment stores are supposed to make a come up off of you, not the other way around

anyone else have a scratch on the inside of their prestos cage? please tell me its a common factory flaw and someone else can relate to this and im not the only one lol.
OW flaw.jpg

Which site has as close as possible to OG laces? Need a pair of white laces for the all black prestos.

I ordered the slickielaces ones, waiting for them to come in and I'll do a comparison shot. Someone here already did the comparison shot between the Rope Lace Supply pair with the stock OG laces.

I ordered the slickielaces ones, waiting for them to come in and I'll do a comparison shot. Someone here already did the comparison shot between the Rope Lace Supply pair with the stock OG laces.
cant wait. RLS sold out so im anticipating ur review. need white and green

I'm looking at the prices of the authentic off white laces and I'm realizing I can sell the laces I dont use and make like a buck off of them. People are crazy...

I'm looking at the prices of the authentic off white laces and I'm realizing I can sell the laces I dont use and make like a buck off of them. People are crazy...

aftermarket laces never bothered me. I also think its wild people are paying $100 for laces.

oh and someone said they wanted to see an olive dyed prestos?

a little more drab and we got some UNDFTD vibes :pimp:

Are the OW Prestos comfortable? I never owned the regular Prestos and I don't expect it to be like boost or anything.

Back
Top Bottom