Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

lc.jpg

:rofl:
I see Viktor painted his nails :lol:

I said the same thing in the yeezy thread once.

Apparently the reason for there needs to be a description of the items in the box on the outside when shipping in the EU, so most stores just print the invoice bc that is the easiest way to do that

That’s even worse than Adidas having the style code posted on the box lol

Always hated how bad the Presto’s midsoles look after a few wears. I had a chance for the white at a decent price today but decided against it.

aftermarket laces never bothered me. I also think its wild people are paying $100 for laces.

oh and someone said they wanted to see an olive dyed prestos?

a little more drab and we got some UNDFTD vibes :pimp:

Those are clean. A better dye would be better but those are decent. Clean how they dyed the sole sections too.

How do you fight the urge to rock the OGs.
Haha, I fight it daily. I think the day I decide to retire from this will be the day that I undeadstock all 3 pairs, but pretty sure I'll wear them before I retire from this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my white pair in from Nike and they look dope. Anyone who’s willing to pay resale should do so before they shoot up. If I didn’t sell my OG pair like a dummy I’d cop the blacks to complete the set. But no shot I’m paying $1100+ for a deadstock OG pair

Little off topic but Perfect Sole (known NYC reseller), scammed some dude out of 3650 for two off white kicks and Sean Wotherspoons, crazy.

Isnt the presto + aj1 already 4k in cash after fees?? Mans is crazy for thinking he would get a deal like that for those 3 @ 3700

Man the worst scam ive seen was on fb for yeezytalkworldwide or whatever; some dude from USA finessed a chinese guy for over 20 grand on preorders... it was wild

Back
Top Bottom