Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yeah those 3 def worth more than 3.7k. He guaranteed him pairs from that 21M event, but I guess nothing ended up being there and he just kept the money. I wouldn't front that type of money either.

Crazy thing is that if this guy is really about it, he's not hard to find. He's always around Nikelab lol

Man the worst scam ive seen was on fb for yeezytalkworldwide or whatever; some dude from USA finessed a chinese guy for over 20 grand on preorders... it was wild
I remember reading that
Dude lost the price of a new car on some bs

Yeah those 3 def worth more than 3.7k. He guaranteed him pairs from that 21M event, but I guess nothing ended up being there and he just kept the money. I wouldn't front that type of money either.

Crazy thing is that if this guy is really about it, he's not hard to find. He's always around Nikelab lol
I'm throwing hands over 3.7K, let alone 20k.

Just received them. I’m very happy

8D3FF594-6EA7-4B16-B829-D4A73D9B64D5.jpeg

4D459B34-C9A7-4E10-8030-88BD15BE43AD.jpeg
CD68DA3F-0BD6-4980-B751-916759DDB42C.jpeg

I haven't read the full stories on scams, but the sneaker game is full of them. No way would I throw major bread at any one individual for an order. Maybe StockX or something.

Even the Add-to-cart services scare me. Ive wanted to try it simply cause we taking Ls on the daily out here. But giving some random mf your credit card info? Its not even a legit company so not sure if you got scammed if your credit card would even see it as fraud. If someone paying thousands for a pre order from a mf off instagram or something that L is on you G..lolz

Why would you give a guy 3.7k? I think his logic had to be something like “oh this guy has a lot of followers he’s constantly on IG he’s not gonna ruin his following” but man that’s a lot of dough.

Then he offered up that money to this guy friends to see if they would want the same deal? What?!?! So he could of possibly been out of 10k if this went through. One of my boys investigates stuff like this all the time, I told him about it and he said dude is not getting his money back. He willingly gave him that money.

Man the worst scam ive seen was on fb for yeezytalkworldwide or whatever; some dude from USA finessed a chinese guy for over 20 grand on preorders... it was wild
I saw that

did dude ever get his money back? :lol:

Why would you give a guy 3.7k? I think his logic had to be something like “oh this guy has a lot of followers he’s constantly on IG he’s not gonna ruin his following” but man that’s a lot of dough.

Then he offered up that money to this guy friends to see if they would want the same deal? What?!?! So he could of possibly been out of 10k if this went through. One of my boys investigates stuff like this all the time, I told him about it and he said dude is not getting his money back. He willingly gave him that money.
Geeze. Dude walked into the scam but if I was him I’d get something back from dude one way or another. But then again I would never put myself in that situation lol.

Dude even responded to his ig post with the disrespect .., lmao dude is such a lame; he think he hot **** because he grabs a couple pairs on new releases and think he making bank

investigates it on a law enforcement level? so those texts cant be used as an official agreement right. if you're dumb enough to do that I cant feel bad

investigates it on a law enforcement level? so those texts cant be used as an official agreement right. if you're dumb enough to do that I cant feel bad

Yeah it’s gonna be really tough for him to get his money back because the first thing they are going to look at is why did you give him 3.7k cash money.

Crazy thing is that if this guy is really about it, he's not hard to find. He's always around lol

What was at the event?

The "plug" is a fuuuboi forreal. Worse than unikorn. And he had the nerve to basically say he finessed the guy for the money on the IG post it's pretty sickening. Also dude is dumb AF to give 3.7k cash for a preorder smh. Why would you agree to give someone cash before they get the shoes in hand?....

But that’s him, and that’s how they role.

The disrespect is insane in nyc and it’s just a matter of time until something ugly happens.

It’s really sad bc the sneaker community isn’t bad, for the most part everyone is cool and respects one another. FCFS that’s what these guys don’t get if you want to come early and be the first that’s cool, but don’t show up after 15-20 dudes are in line and start talking about a list. Son get to spot 21 and sit your *** there like everyone else. Lol I’ve seen a lot of kids get straight up cut in front of because they don’t want to speak up.

Sorry for the rant but I’ve seen first hand this dudes work ethic and I’m not about it.

Back
Top Bottom